Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Nathan R. Jessep

The Hug Life Chronicles: :(

21 hours ago, jwb said:

Of course, this now opens the door for Marissa II, the Return of Woo to be green-lit. 

You of course meant Marissa II: Electric Buga-woo.

Edited by cap'n grunge
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 2

28 minutes ago, cap'n grunge said:

You of course meant Marissa II: Electric Hug-a-woo.

FYP

Edited by Gawain
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

It's fine, guys. I don't care about what tony or anybody else with a snippy comment said. I'm secure in myself, so none of that matters to me. I am aware that not all of us are wired the same. It's cool.

I messaged her this morning and told her that I couldn't be just her friend. So it's done. This is a big step for me, personally. So now, I'm going to have another drink. Yes for brunch. I'm off work, don't judge me. This is my day to wallow and get all of the hurt out, for tomorrow is the reawakening.

I appreciate the support. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

It's fine, guys. I don't care about what tony or anybody else with a snippy comment said. I'm secure in myself, so none of that matters to me. I am aware that not all of us are wired the same. It's cool.

I messaged her this morning and told her that I couldn't be just her friend. So it's done. This is a big step for me, personally. So now, I'm going to have another drink. Yes for brunch. I'm off work, don't judge me. This is my day to wallow and get all of the hurt out, for tomorrow is the reawakening.

YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

"Marmalard?! Dead! Neidermeyer?!! Dead!! Tonydead?!! Dead!!!"

"Nobody puts the Colonel in a corner!"

Edited by dhockster

4 hours ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

We all know that you are secure in yourself and we all know that you are fully capable of stepping up for yourself when needed.  I (along with many members) just get annoyed when we see members acting out of line and not treating fellow community members in a manner that Is acceptable.  

With that said--I love that you stepped up and informed her that you fully intend to move on.  That is a big step--and nice job stepping out of your comfort zone and doing that.   That was a necessary move for you to keep moving forward and to come out of this a better and stronger person.   Keep up the good work and keep us posted.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

Good job.

3 hours ago, jvdesigns2002 said:

We all know that you are secure in yourself and we all know that you are fully capable of stepping up for yourself when needed.  I (along with many members) just get annoyed when we see members acting out of line and not treating fellow community members in a manner that Is acceptable.  

With that said--I love that you stepped up and informed her that you fully intend to move on.  That is a big step--and nice job stepping out of your comfort zone and doing that.   That was a necessary move for you to keep moving forward and to come out of this a better and stronger person.   Keep up the good work and keep us posted.  

He took my advice.  You're welcome.

9 hours ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

Did she respond?

If i ever go to NO I'll give you a hug GB.....

Edited by belljr
  • Love 1
  • Thinking 1

She’s probably out right now, with some random girlfriend, crying about how she should not have broken it off. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Beef Ravioli said:

Did she respond?

Yeah, basically just that she understood, which is more of a response than I expected. We had a very brief text exchange and I let it go. I know it's necessary but I hate this. 

13 hours ago, TheWalkmen said:

She’s probably out right now, with some random girlfriend, crying about how she should not have broken it off. Good luck.

Thanks. Somehow I doubt that she has cried since THE conversation. The one that has already checked out gets the better end of that deal in these things. 

"by a significant margin"  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kills me every time

• Like 2

1 hour ago, falguy said:

"by a significant margin"  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kills me every time

:thumbup: We need a  :throwspencils: emoticon. 

Haha.  I remember being thoroughly invested in this thread, rooting for NRJ and his mesh shorts.  Now I need to catch up on the welching madness.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, gianmarco said:

Still :lmao:

The "look now, you've made me throw my pencils" gets me every effing time. Lmao.  Thank you soo much for reminding me of how great this is. Lmao.