What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who won? R. Wilson + D. Baldwin <-> J. Garoppolo + T. Hill (1 Viewer)

LakeCowboy

Footballguy
Who won this trade?  PPR, 15 man roster, start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF

R. Wilson + D. Baldwin &lt;-&gt; J. Garoppolo + T. Hill

Leap of faith, but I'll take Garoppolo/Hill.  Like the niners direction and Hill should have an interesting time with Mahomes.  Hopefully Hill can get rid of a few of those untimely drops.  It would be fun having them on a team.  I'm also not too sure that Russell is going to get the help he needs and at this point the Seahawk arrow is pointing down.  Opinion could change if the hawks can pull together a decent off-season.

Close, but I like the Garoppolo/Hill side as well.  I like Jimmy G as a solid QB and I think Hill is quite a bit more valuable than Baldwin due to age and explosive playmaking ability.

I like hill over baldwin, and qbs are replaceable. Wilson &gt; jimmy but I’ll take a hit at qb to upgrade wr.

I would not trade Hill straight up for Wilson + Baldwin.  I don't value Baldwin and QBs are too easy to replace... legitimate WR1s are not.

Users who are viewing this thread