What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Too much for Gurley? (1 Viewer)

I think I prefer the Gurley side by quite a bit.  I believe Ingram had his career year and won't come very close to that, AJG is good but I have never been a big fan, the picks are ok but don't replace the stud of Gurley.  Plus I think Meredith is a good WR and will be startable.

Definitely get Gurley.  I think he's the #1 pick right now.  AJG though still good is trending down and the picks are too low to be a sure thing. 

I think I prefer the Gurley side by quite a bit.  I believe Ingram had his career year and won't come very close to that, AJG is good but I have never been a big fan, the picks are ok but don't replace the stud of Gurley.  Plus I think Meredith is a good WR and will be startable.
X2

I would easily give up Ingram and Green for Gurley.

I probably wouldn't give up 2.1 and 2.2 for Meredith, but that is a very minor part of the deal.

I would accept this trade.  It's great to get the best player in the deal, especially an elite one.

Users who are viewing this thread