What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Superflex Trade (2 Viewers)

garlicduck

Footballguy
I'm sort of new to superflex - start 1-2 QB, 2-4 RBs, 3-5 WRs, 1-3 TEs.

I have been offered Case Keenum for Jamaal Williams

They were picked back-to-back in startup draft.

I have

Stafford, Big Ben, McCarron at QB

David Johnson, Drake, Collins, Jamaal, Bilal Powell, Damien Williams, Thomas Rawls at RB

I'm not sure what to make of Keenum...not that Jamaal is a sure thing.  I also feel I need RB help more than a QB.  Do you make this trade?  

You need an influx of talent at QB just as much as RB.  I am not sure if Keenum is the right way to go though.  I believe Keenum had his career year last year and anything he does will  be less than that.  He also has a huge question regards to his landing spot which may really affect his value moving forward. 

I think Keenum doesn't really give you an immediate bump as he likely doesn't start over Stafford or Ben (or will at least be a matchup play between those three all year).  The price isn't huge to get him (Williams is a big question himself) but I think I would rather have the Williams lottery ticket over the Keenum one at the moment.

Depends on if you want to gamble on Keenum having a starting role, whether it's in MIN or elsewhere.    So you have to pull the trigger now or risk having to pay more than Jamaal Williams.  Personally, I think I would wait.  Williams could be a starter for you, while Keenum at best is a starter behind Big Ben and Stafford.

Users who are viewing this thread