What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rapper Rick Ross....on life support? (1 Viewer)

It's not his first time with heart issues, I always wondered if it's drugs or he has some on-going health issue.   He did lose a lot of weight but really young to have a heart attack.

Must be coke. 

It's not his first time with heart issues, I always wondered if it's drugs or he has some on-going health issue.   He did lose a lot of weight but really young to have a heart attack.

Must be coke. 
He has had major seizures before as well, not sure if that's a health condition or lean induced though

He has had major seizures before as well, not sure if that's a health condition or lean induced though
Side note:  I'm expecting a lot more liver failures coming with the amount of rappers that do/did lean. 

ETA:  And percs 

Last edited by a moderator:
 Rick Ross
I’m not a star, somebody lied, I got a chopper in the car
I got a chopper in the car, I got a chopper in the car
Load up the choppers like it’s December 31st
Roll up and #### it and hit them #####s where it hurts
If I die today, remember me like John Lennon
Buried in Louis, I’m talking all brown linen, huh

I’m getting so old and out of it. I never heard of “lean” before and had to look it up. How anyone could think that’s a good thing to try is beyond me. 

Lean is awesome.   :thumbup:

Lil' Wayne loves it!  

No seriously, kids, it's a bad drug. 

:thumbup:
Right and he's had a few life threatening "seizures" from it as well. Of course it's also rumored that he was basically drinking it every waking hour of the day.

Right and he's had a few life threatening "seizures" from it as well. Of course it's also rumored that he was basically drinking it every waking hour of the day.
I was kidding. Lil' Wayne has been hospitalized many times from it. He's killing himself. I don't know how else to express my general disapproval of the drug. 

Hydrocodone/Codeine abuse is a serious thing, and something one should not take lightly.  

As a casual thing, fine. As an addictive thing, awful. That's all I was trying to convey.  

I was kidding. Lil' Wayne has been hospitalized many times from it. He's killing himself. I don't know how else to express my general disapproval of the drug. 

Hydrocodone/Codeine abuse is a serious thing, and something one should not take lightly.  

As a casual thing, fine. As an addictive thing, awful. That's all I was trying to convey.  
Oh I know you were. The guy from Houston that popularized, can't recall his name, died of an OD from it. It's like the Segue inventor driving one off a cliff.

I feel so old. What’s lean?

Nvm. I have heard of purple drink. But why’s it called lean?

I feel so old. What’s lean?
Cough syrup codeine and Sprite, basically. With some sort of syrupy/candy flavor to make it taste good.  

I'm not sure the exact recipe. The point is getting the codeine in there. Sure you'll find great recipes on the 'net.  

In  had the codeine cough syrup before for illness years ago.

That stuff messed with my head big time (also made me pretty nauseous). Only had 2 doses before I called the doc and asked for something a bit less harsh.

Had I know there was a market for it...

The guy who paints the trees and mountains on PBS show.
I once read Rick Ross, being fatherless would watch Bob Ross as a child and pretend it was his dad. As a child Rick would sport the afro, very few knew it was because of Bob. He even took up painting and eventually earned a partial scholarship to one of the most prestigious art schools in the nation. One of Ricks 1st purchases when he became famous was an original Bob Ross paintng for 17k. Today Rick holds over 88 original Bob Ross paintings in his collection and I'm starting to run out of things to say...someone take over and make up the rest of this story.

Per Fat Trel: “JUS TALKED 2 MY BIG HOMIE… HE GOOD… HE IN DA HOSPITAL BUT HE IS NOT ON “LIFE SUPPORT” … HE GOOD.”

I once read Rick Ross, being fatherless would watch Bob Ross as a child and pretend it was his dad. As a child Rick would sport the afro, very few knew it was because of Bob. He even took up painting and eventually earned a partial scholarship to one of the most prestigious art schools in the nation. One of Ricks 1st purchases when he became famous was an original Bob Ross paintng for 17k. Today Rick holds over 88 original Bob Ross paintings in his collection and I'm starting to run out of things to say...someone take over and make up the rest of this story.
And then began to worship trees. Happy little trees. Trees, trees, everywhere. Against the razor of alizarin crimson, he began to realize that white on a razor was the way to go...snow turned into mountains, mountains, snow.  

Oh, I didn't realize he was on life support for heart and lungs or I wouldn't have posted. 

R.I.P. 
Seem to be conflicting info on whether he’s on life support. Some artists have tweeted that they spoke to Ross and he’s conscious.

The report showed a 911 caller sought help for a man fitting Ross' description "in distress" who was breathing heavily, "slobbing out the mouth," and briefly combative.

:lmao:  if he lives he needs to make some staff changes. Live your life well enough so that when you die your boys don’t say you were “slobbing out the mouth”. 

Awful. 

Is this Diana Ross's kid?
So, I read a story that he took on the last name Ross as his stage name because his mom was a backup singer to Diana Ross for 16 months. At that same time Janet Jackson was 8 years older than him and he claims she took his virginity at 15. He initially was gonna take the stage name Rick Jackson because of his love for Janet but he eventually settled for Ross as it sounded more like Boss. It's amazing how when you sound fairly confident while a making up a BS story how it can almost sound true.

So, I read a story that he took on the last name Ross as his stage name because his mom was a backup singer to Diana Ross for 16 months. At that same time Janet Jackson was 8 years older than him and he claims she took his virginity at 15. He initially was gonna take the stage name Rick Jackson because of his love for Janet but he eventually settled for Ross as it sounded more like Boss. It's amazing how when you sound fairly confident while a making up a BS story how it can almost sound true.
Actually Bawse when referring to him. HTH.

Actually, he tried to rip off the identity of the real Rick Ross - Freeway Ricky Ross.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Freeway"_Rick_Ross 

Clown got outed as a poser years ago.  He was a corrections officer before he made it as one of the songbirds of our generation. 

Users who are viewing this thread