Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
saintfool

MFL - Position Updates 3/6

6 hours ago, Flying Elvis said:

That is big news. Do you have a source for that?

https://twitter.com/MyFantasyLeague/status/1128471632270508033/

they answered a few questions per twitter on this question too.

Their depth chart are really not that deep on the defensive side right ? Missing a lot of lesser known players.

Edited by tonato
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

Fantasy sharks and mfl have been partners for a long time - FS has provided their weekly projections, among other things, for years.

Have you done a MFL draft this year? Try clicking on the 2 FS links from the draft player page. 

1 hour ago, Wooters said:

They have Darius Leonard as the SLB.  That can't be right...right?

Don't think so. Walker as MLB and Leonard as WLB was the lineup last year, no? I didn't really see much of them but own Walker. 

The depth charts and player pages are an absolute ####show on Fsharks. This is not a good change if I have to look through that garbage. I still don't even see where the designation of S/W/M is... only see "LB" next to his name. Is there a different player page you guys are seeing? I see this page, which has only "LB" and the same is true on this depth chart page, where there's no LB designation breakouts and all DE/DT are lumped into DL.  

12 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

There's a superscipt with the position over each player's name.  Some interesting differences, including breaking out SAM/MIKE/WILL and "every" for every down backs?

Could you screenshot what you see? I see no superscript. Nothing on mouse-over... different browser maybe? 

Again, I love Fsharks and always go through their projections and rankings for all the formats. But those team & player pages are a hot mess.

45 minutes ago, Flying Elvis said:

I still don't even see where the designation of S/W/M is... only see "LB" next to his name. Is there a different player page you guys are seeing? I see this page, which has only "LB" and the same is true on this depth chart page, where there's no LB designation breakouts and all DE/DT are lumped into DL.  

Try the link I posted 4 posts above yours and see if that helps

Edited by JoeSteeler

7 hours ago, Flying Elvis said:

Don't think so. Walker as MLB and Leonard as WLB was the lineup last year, no? I didn't really see much of them but own Walker. 

The depth charts and player pages are an absolute ####show on Fsharks. This is not a good change if I have to look through that garbage. I still don't even see where the designation of S/W/M is... only see "LB" next to his name. Is there a different player page you guys are seeing? I see this page, which has only "LB" and the same is true on this depth chart page, where there's no LB designation breakouts and all DE/DT are lumped into DL.  

Could you screenshot what you see? I see no superscript. Nothing on mouse-over... different browser maybe? 

Again, I love Fsharks and always go through their projections and rankings for all the formats. But those team & player pages are a hot mess.

https://www.fantasysharks.com/apps/bert/players/depth_chart.php

• Thanks 1