What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BIG NCAA POOL - any FBGs win anything? (1 Viewer)

T J

Footballguy
I’ve run a pool probably 25 years and it keeps growing. Last there were almost 1800 $5 bracket sheets. PM me for info. A bunch of FBGs have been in. Once you get the info, fee free to share it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
940 brackets so far. Tonight and tomorrow morning are the big entry times but this feels like it's ahead of last year's pace.

1780 a moment ago. Don't think it's getting to 2000, but definitely bigger than last year.

Looks like we'll surpass 2000 after all. Kinda sucks a little. I had prepaid $120 for up to 1000 brackets so I need to pay to upgrade the service to accommodate the quantity we'll end up with. Up to 2000 brackets I'll pay another $81. 2001-2500 total I need to pay $131 - a $50 difference and I'm guessing we're just going to exceed 2000 (we're at 1975 now with 25 min to go), but not by much. It's pot money so it is what it is. But I'd almost rather have 2000 exactly and be done. I'd hate for one or two brackets end up costing the pot $50, but it could.

Users who are viewing this thread