What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie Pick 1.1 (1 Viewer)

Live To Ride

Footballguy
Dynasty PPR 

Been offered Kareem Hunt and Jimmy Graham for Rookie pick 1.1( I don't think that's enough

He has on his JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER, 

Is Kareem Hunt and JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER   { enough for 1.1

Or ask for Jimmy and JUJU ?

Thanks guys for your help

If you are a bird in the hand type guy, then Hunt and Juju is a "decent" return for 1.01

However, if Barkley is who we think he is you need to ask for another high upside player and/or high draft pick. Many owners are basically writing a blank check for 1.01 and you can get value if you stay firm and aggressive.

Ask for his 2018 1st and a future 2nd to boot and work from there. If you are rejected, post on the message board that 1.01 is on the block. You just might get a similar offer or get the original owner to blink. Send him the same offer the next day and it may get it done.

Graham doesn't move the needle much.

Agree with B&J, you should ask for more or put the pick on the block, someone will break the bank.

Dynasty PPR 

Been offered Kareem Hunt and Jimmy Graham for Rookie pick 1.1( I don't think that's enough

He has on his JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER, 

Is Kareem Hunt and JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER   { enough for 1.1

Or ask for Jimmy and JUJU ?

Thanks guys for your help
If you are considering dealing this pick: Barkley is the most clear #1 overall pick in at least a decade. A number of scouts have given him a perfect draft grade. His metrics (bench press/40 time) are off the charts. He was productive for a big time program. The hype will only grow before the draft. Remember that in most leagues with highly active, attuned owners- the highest value rookie picks have is just before the NFL draft.

If you are considering a move of this pick- foreground the above in your mind. Hunt and JuJu is not enough.

Wait to trade the 1.01. The closer to your draft the higher the value for picks. The hype train will build around Barkley, regardless of what team he goes to. Browns - great o line. Giants - odell and evan engram to work with. Colts - andrew luck and hilton. Based on what has been offered in my league, this offer is not enough. Barkley has top 5 overall value right now. No reason to trade him for a top 10rb and top 20 wr... Ben and Jerry is right, graham doesnt move the needle much. 

Barkley is Elliot 2.0 without all the mess/fuss in my opinion. If I could afford to acquire the 1.01 in my league, I would love to get Barkley.

There is a very good chance that Barkley will become another LT or Marshall Faulk.  A player that gives you such an advantage at the RB1 slot. 

So someone would have to break the bank for me to give up the 1.01.......Hunt and Juju isn't nearly enough.

As other's have mentioned above.  Not enough to move the 1.01 and the closer you get to the NFL draft and your own draft the more valuable that pick will become.  It will not go down in value at this point unless something happens to Barkley. 

Users who are viewing this thread