What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are some conspiracy theories that you think might have some validity? (1 Viewer)

Al Cowlings killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. He was at the Brentwood house to catch Marcus Allen and Nicole having an affair, and kill both for OJ. Goldman was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Didn't OJ recently say he had an accomplice?
I haven't kept up with recent developments. But I know a former NFL player from that time period that is familiar with the X-person is cheating on player-A with player-B. The USC player network (including wives and girlfriends) was poorly kept secret.

OJ’s son was the real killer

Moon Landing was faked by Stanley Kubrick and he told the world in hidden messages throughout The Shining

Joanie never loved Chachi

Did anyone say an impostor has been living as Paul McCartney for a few decades?  I'm nearly 100% certain it's true.

Stephen Paddock wasn't a depressed gambler who lost his money and his marbles.  Something more nefarious was going down there - a hit on the Saudi prince gone bad is the craziest one I've read.

Moon Landing is crap.

We can barely get anything in the air in 2018 and you expect me to believe it was a piece of cake in the 60s?

All a ruse to beat the Russians, who magically never had any luck making it. uh huh

BS

Moon Landing is crap.

We can barely get anything in the air in 2018 and you expect me to believe it was a piece of cake in the 60s?

All a ruse to beat the Russians, who magically never had any luck making it. uh huh

BS
I mean, I've never been 100% sold on the landings myself, but we did just get a craft all the way out to Pluto. Unless you're not buying that either.

Users who are viewing this thread