What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

6th annual FBG Chess tournament- Kutta 1st place winner! (1 Viewer)

in so long as it is not a pain in the #### for someone to text me their moves.  If a problem let Shamrock in.

let us know when the brackets are out so that we can run a pool take that to the bank bromigos 
and when you have the pool out & not the water pool in your backyard let us know so we can bromigo each other in the brackets & take it to the bank.

Still in. Would be wonderfully convenient if we can start next week though. Slammed with work this week. 

In

Chesstime - RaginCajun

Lichess - Lsuwhodat if you need to boost your rankings.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have all 16. (That includes Shamrock.) I will set up first round pairings tomorrow and we will start Monday. 

Anyone else want to join up please do so now. 

I don't think rajin cajin is playing.  He hasn't visited the site in years

Nevermind. It's a different name

just sent my opening move which was P-Q4.  Is this still viable in the chess world as far as the lingo?  Let me know the new chessboard coordinates.  like A5 or whatever.

sorry, but I love the game & just haven't kept up with the mainstream.

Irish, if you sent me a pm I didn’t get it. But based on your first move of d4 (P-Q4) I will send you one now. 

@irishidiot vs timschochet 
all right folks and the brackets are underway in our first pairing irishdiot is up against none other than tim himself unfortunately for irishidiot the chess app they are using has a chat feature that cannot be turned off so most analysts are saying that he will probably give up and jump off a cliff as tim performs a dramatic reading of ishidas bookstore all by move three take that to the bank bromigos

upset alert here folks no one was happy when zow got a 5 seed becuase he does not know how to play chess and now that hes up against scoobus who won the ivy league it smells like a classic first round exit for zow also zow trying to jump over other pieces and shouting king me is not helping his cause take that to the bank bromigos 

upset alert here folks no one was happy when zow got a 5 seed becuase he does not know how to play chess and now that hes up against scoobus who won the ivy league it smells like a classic first round exit for zow also zow trying to jump over other pieces and shouting king me is not helping his cause take that to the bank bromigos 
This isn’t entirely how it went down (although you’re not too wrong about me not knowing how to play) but scoobus did win. 

• Smile
Reactions: SWC

Users who are viewing this thread