What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big offer for 1.01 (1 Viewer)

TheBottomLine

Footballguy
League is 10-team Best Ball PPR with IDP.  We start Q/R/R/W/W/W/FLEX with 11 defensive players.  Rosters are deep with 58 per roster.  

I am already deep at RB and WR, would be looking to gain a couple roster spots and upgrade to an elite (potentially) RB.  

My roster:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr, Alex Smith

RB: David Johnson, Alvin Kamara, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, Lesean McCoy, Alex Collins, Javorius Allen, Kenneth Dixon, Danny Woodhead

WR: Odell Beckham Jr, Keenan Allen, Adam Thielen, Allen Robinson, Davante Adams, Sammy Watkins, Chris Hogan, Chris Godwin, Robbie Anderson, Donte Moncrief, Tyler Lockett

Here's what the offer would be:

Give: Melvin Gordon, Allen Robinson, Derek Carr

Receive: 1.01, Case Keenum

I am tempted due to the depth I already have and getting the upgrade, but is losing Robinson too much on top of the Gordon for Saquon swap? I also have picks 1.08 and 1.09 in this draft to add on to my depth. Not overly worried about the QBs, am hoping Keenum would start somewhere and still have Rodgers and Smith with us only starting one each week.  Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt the guy will give up 1.01 for that offer but I would make that deal for the 1.01 if I were in your position.  You have absolutely insane offensive depth (you didn't put your IDP's so I have to assume you are lacking there in order to have the offensive depth you have). 

This is an easy accept to get the 1.01

No, I have defensive depth too. Didn’t add them because there isn’t any defensive players in the trade.   

Other manager is considering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as you have a ton of quality pieces, I would see if you can move a different RB or two. Mccoy and Ingram are older, moccoy with much more uncertainty than ingram. Watkins has yet to prove himself but may still have some name brand appeal and elevated value being a free agent. If you have the option to keep Gordon at the expense of maybe Ingram or Mccoy, I would lean that way. 

Mccoy + 1.09 + Watkins + Carr for 1.01 + Not Keenum? 

Outside of that, change out Keenum for something else. Not knowing what team he will land on, plus you have rodgers and smith, you just dont need keenum. I would take a later pick or a younger qb. 

Seeing as you have a ton of quality pieces, I would see if you can move a different RB or two. Mccoy and Ingram are older, moccoy with much more uncertainty than ingram. Watkins has yet to prove himself but may still have some name brand appeal and elevated value being a free agent. If you have the option to keep Gordon at the expense of maybe Ingram or Mccoy, I would lean that way. 

Mccoy + 1.09 + Watkins + Carr for 1.01 + Not Keenum? 

Outside of that, change out Keenum for something else. Not knowing what team he will land on, plus you have rodgers and smith, you just dont need keenum. I would take a later pick or a younger qb. 
Other owner won't be interested in those guys.

Users who are viewing this thread