What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED - One opening in Fantasy Recruits II -- PPR devy dynasty league dispersal draft (1 Viewer)

LionsFan78

Footballguy
*******FILLED*******

But feel free to PM me if interested, I will put you at the top of the list, as there is one more league we will be filling soon.

Folks,

We are looking for active owners for Fantasy Recruits II,  a non-IDP, PPR dynasty devy league entering it's 9th year of existence. Please see below for league info, followed by a complete listing of ALL players/picks from the open teams. There are 4 open teams, 3 of which have been filled, so there is currently 1 slot open. The 4 teams will take part in a dispersal draft shortly after the league is filled. These are great leagues with a very unique format...we just happen to have a number of owners decide to not return this year due to life happening.

Please send a PM if interested, as I can't always check the forums for updates throughout the day. Please include your email address so I can email you additional information if interested.

FRII - http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/37648
•each owner is allowed to draft one college player during the annual rookie draft, using a rookie pick from any round
•starting lineup is QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-2 TE, PK, DEF, total starters 9. PPR Scoring (.75/1/1.25 for RB/WR/TE)
•rookie draft is before the NFL draft (will take place a few weeks after teams are filled!)
•league utilizes LeagueSafe for its finances. This is non-negotiable, sorry.
•unique playoff format:
• 12 week regular season
• 3 division winners, 2 wildcards on win-loss, and a final slot on Total Points advance to playoffs
• top 2 division winners receive bye to week 14
• other 4 playoff teams play in a wildcard week 13, with the teams having the top 2 scores advancing to week 14
• weeks 14-16 is a 4-team all-play tournament

League dues are $81 annually ($75 plus MFL fees), collected via Leaguesafe.com

Player/Pick Pool for Dispersal (Listed in Alphabetical Order):

* - denotes current rookie previously rostered as a devy player, thus available for the dispersal draft

QB

Bortles, Blake JAC QB  
Bradford, Sam MIN QB
Brady, Tom NEP QB
Brees, Drew NOS QB
Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB
Cutler, Jay MIA QB
Foles, Nick PHI QB
Kizer, DeShone CLE QB
Mariota, Marcus TEN QB
Palmer, Carson ARI QB
Stafford, Matthew DET QB
Trubisky, Mitchell CHI QB
Wilson, Russell SEA QB

RB

Allen, Javorius BAL RB
Anderson, C.J. DEN RB
Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB
Bernard, Giovani CIN RB
Booker, Devontae DEN RB
Clement, Corey PHI RB
Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB
Foreman, D'Onta HOU RB
Gillislee, Mike NEP RB
Gore, Frank IND RB
Hill, Jeremy CIN RB
Howard, Jordan CHI RB
Ingram, Mark NOS RB
Johnson, Duke CLE RB
Kelley, Rob WAS RB
Logan, T.J. ARI RB
Mack, Marlon IND RB
Martin, Doug TBB RB
McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB
McCoy, LeSean BUF RB
Perine, Samaje WAS RB
Peterson, Adrian ARI RB
Pumphrey, Donnel PHI RB   
Rawls, Thomas SEA RB
Rodgers, Jacquizz TBB RB
Sims, Charles TBB RB
Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB
Thompson, Chris WAS RB
Tolbert, Mike BUF RB
Vereen, Shane NYG RB
White, James NEP RB
Williams, Jamaal GBP RB
Yeldon, T.J. JAC RB

WR

Allen, Keenan LAC WR
Allison, Geronimo GBP WR
Amendola, Danny NEP WR
Beasley, Cole DAL WR
Britt, Kenny NEP WR
Brown, Antonio PIT WR
Brown, Jaron ARI WR
Cooks, Brandin NEP WR
Crabtree, Michael OAK WR
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Edelman, Julian NEP WR
Enunwa, Quincy NYJ WR
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
Green, A.J. CIN WR
Hollins, Mack PHI WR
Marshall, Brandon NYG WR
Mitchell, Malcolm NEP WR
Moncrief, Donte IND WR
Nelson, J.J. ARI WR
Nelson, Jordy GBP WR
Parker, DeVante MIA WR
Pryor, Terrelle WAS WR
*Ridley, Calvin FA WR (R)
Rogers, Eli PIT WR
Ross, John CIN WR
Samuel, Curtis CAR WR
Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR  
Sanu, Mohamed ATL WR
Snead, Willie NOS WR
*St. Brown, Equanimeous FA WR (R)
Tate, Golden DET WR
Thomas, Michael NOS WR
Thompson, Deonte BUF WR
Treadwell, Laquon MIN WR
Westbrook, Dede JAC WR 

TE

Burton, Trey PHI TE
Butt, Jake DEN TE  
Dickson, Ed CAR TE
Doyle, Jack IND TE
Ebron, Eric DET TE
Eifert, Tyler CIN TE  
Fiedorowicz, C.J. HOU TE  
Fleener, Coby NOS TE  
Gathers, Rico DAL TE  
Henry, Hunter LAC TE  
Hooper, Austin ATL TE
Kroft, Tyler CIN TE
Miller, Zach CHI TE  
Olsen, Greg CAR TE
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE
Seferian-Jenkins, Austin NYJ TE  
Swoope, Erik IND TE  
Watson, Ben BAL TE
Witten, Jason DAL TE

Draft Picks:

Year 2018 Round 1.3 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 1.5 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 1.7 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 1.10 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 1.12 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 1.13 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 2.5 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 2.12 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 3.1 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 3.5 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 4.5 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 4.7 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 4.10 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 4.12 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 5.5 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 5.10 Draft Pick
Year 2018 Round 5.12 Draft Pick

Last edited by a moderator:
These FR leagues are all well  played out.  There’s 3-4 new members a year.  The remaining dominate teams control the league.  There’s activity from kickoff to week 16 but beyond that it’s impossible to get a simple trade response.  Good luck to anyone who enters this S show 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been in the first FR league since the beginning and my mileage varies from the above post.

I love the near-year round aspect of this format. The fact that we draft earlier then the NFL one fills my  February and March with research on both rookies and devy players.  The NFL Draft itself is a great view, as you get to see live where the players you drafted end up going to.

Many of the owners' lives and directions have changed over the 9 years I've been involved in the FRs.  Military deployments, baby arrivals, health issues are a few that I recall from this time. And for some, the FF luster has worn off some and people wanted to take a break from it. 

I used to play in many, many more leagues.  To the point of being not as active as I should be in many of them.  Some years ago, I cut back severely.  So now I'm pretty much down to the 3 FR Leagues.

New blood in a league is a good thing IMO.

People are welcome to different perspectives and views.

My (not so) 'hot take' is above.

That’s fair.  Completely fair.  But when 1/4 to half the league doesn’t log in for 70-100 days at a time I would say it’s a real stretch to call the league “active”

League inactivity, in many cases, has been a side effect of the life changes I described earlier.

The word 'active' was used to describe the owner that we are looking for, not past history of owners (some of which are former owners now).

Once we are complete, I anticipate the overall league activity to be indeed 'active.'

One of my favorite leagues and I've been in fr1 fr2 and fr3 from their inception. I'm looking to make a deal once we fill that last slot :)

Just curious what devy players are already rostered?  I assume the usual guys like Barkley, Guice, Chubb, etc

Users who are viewing this thread