What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Samantha Fish - blues guitarist (1 Viewer)

How hot?

• Uber Hot (8.5 +)

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Hot (7-8.5)

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Meh (5-6)

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Unattractive (0-4)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
She’s really good. Saw her at Doheny Blues Festival then Crescent City BBQ/Blues Festival in NO last year. She’s doing a Blues cruise with Joe Bonamassa, Kenny Wayne Shepherd etc next Feb. Planning it. 

She’s really good. Saw her at Doheny Blues Festival then Crescent City BBQ/Blues Festival in NO last year. She’s doing a Blues cruise with Joe Bonamassa, Kenny Wayne Shepherd etc next Feb. Planning it. 
I bought Black Wind Howlin' the other day. I love it.

I've seen here a lot of times over the years - So far 5 times this year. She's been stepping up her "dress code" recently - a little more Gaga/rock star look(had a star painting over her eye at Jazzfest - it was weird seeing that)  and away from the rockabilly queen look. In the end she puts on a great show that rocks and has plenty of talent on the guitar. She's not an overated hack female guitar player that is using her looks.

If you get a chance she has a guitar player on her label Jonathan "Boogie" Long out of Baton Rouge - the two together blow it up. Saw her with Anders twice this year and they work great together - do a hell of a Rockin in the Free World

I've seen here a lot of times over the years - So far 5 times this year. She's been stepping up her "dress code" recently - a little more Gaga/rock star look(had a star painting over her eye at Jazzfest - it was weird seeing that)  and away from the rockabilly queen look. In the end she puts on a great show that rocks and has plenty of talent on the guitar. She's not an overated hack female guitar player that is using her looks.

If you get a chance she has a guitar player on her label Jonathan "Boogie" Long out of Baton Rouge - the two together blow it up. Saw her with Anders twice this year and they work great together - do a hell of a Rockin in the Free World
I managed to finally see her at Moondogs Pub in Blawnox, PA on Father's Day.  The place holds about 100 people and it was hotter than the hinges on the gates of hell in there. She tore it up. 

After the show, I met her and said that I thought she sang those songs such that I could actually believe these guys are treating her badly.  She chuckled and said, "I've done it too."

I know a dozen better unsung blues guitarists/artists offhand, probably more... but she’s quite hot so she gets heard. 

Id say she’s a 7ish bumper to 8and change thanks to wardrobe and axe skills 

I know a dozen better unsung blues guitarists/artists offhand, probably more... but she’s quite hot so she gets heard. 

Id say she’s a 7ish bumper to 8and change thanks to wardrobe and axe skills 
I'll DM you pictures I took of her about three weeks ago.

Just a note to anyone interested...she's dropping a new album on (I want to say August 20th). If you pre-order the album starting on Friday at Samanthafish.com you will get a new song immediately.

I also noticed she'll be in my area again next month. Giggity.

Talent?  I didn't even listen, just looked. Hot.  7.5-8ish....

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Samantha Fish and Jesse Dayton open for the Allman Family Revival last night. I was never blown away by her recordings but she really shines live. I will definitely she her next time she rolls thru town.

I saw Samantha Fish and Jesse Dayton open for the Allman Family Revival last night. I was never blown away by her recordings but she really shines live. I will definitely she her next time she rolls thru town.
I caught her last week. She did more jamming than she usually does. I was impressed with Jesse Dayton; I may have to check him out.

Users who are viewing this thread