What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 50 Cent Bracket Draft (1 Viewer)

oukurt

Footballguy
FILLED

NOTE:With time becoming an issue, this contest is now a .50 contest. 

Also this draft is going to go at a quick pace. If you are not prepared, this probably is not for you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 110
Roll subtotal: 110
Roll total: 110

sent to @WilliamBonney

Still waiting to hear back from a couple of participants from year's past. The following can all begin dice rolls. Use the instructions Bonney posted above. You can use oukurt@gmail.com to verify rolls

Penguin

Garrett

Kurt

Telly

Bonney

1d1000, rolled  once.

Roll set 1
        Die rolls: 894
        Roll subtotal: 894
        Roll total: 894

sent to oukurt

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for oukurt@gmail.com.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 850
Roll subtotal: 850
Roll total: 850

Sent to WBonney

I PMd a few other guys that have drafted in years previous. Will give them some time to respond. 

In the meantime if you are looking for another draft then drop your name here. Prefer participants that have drafted in one of these contests before.

For the 5 that are locked in, make sure someone has your cell # in case we need to text to get your draft pick. We will have to move quickly. Will check back later tonight. As soon as we get 8, we will begin draft.

Two more spots...

1 - oukurt
2 - WilliamBonney
3 - Telly $avala$
4 - Garrett
5 - Penguin
6 - IC FBGCav

Cav go ahead and roll and copy Kurt (his email is above).

Looks like Telly will be 1.01. He left me his pick just in case we get started later tonight. If not, everyone be ready to roll quickly tomorrow.

We might consider dropping this to a 50 cent contest should we have trouble filling the last 2 spots. Time is becoming critical. Let me know what you guys think. See you in the morning.

OK Doc. Will touch base with the others. I am fine with .50. Check back with in tomorrow or I will PM you should things change to .50. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread