What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Thread (1 Viewer)

What is the URL for reddit?

ETA: Never mind, I found it. The top post is "Relative rotation rates and axial tilts of (the only) mapped planets and dwarf planets, at 10hours/sec [OC]." That does seem interesting.
I saw that - and was stuck for a good few minutes watching...

Ivanka created 14 million jobs. She is a remarkable person by creating 14 million jobs. America is so lucky to have her helping out poor people.

Last edited by a moderator:
So your saying it isn’t true?
I'm saying we've seen this type of reporting before and it's suspect at best.  This is the type of stuff that contributes to the hysteria, fake news and conspiracy theories.

We've had 3.5 years of this all leading to absolutely ZERO.  It's time the press start earning back the trust.

I'm saying we've seen this type of reporting before and it's suspect at best.  This is the type of stuff that contributes to the hysteria, fake news and conspiracy theories.

We've had 3.5 years of this all leading to absolutely ZERO.  It's time the press start earning back the trust.
So your saying it isn’t true?

BladeRunner said:
"according to 3 people familiar with the situation".  Yeah, okay.

Lemme guess, the reporter, his editor and the DNC liason?
Trump is on his 4th (!) chief of staff and he isn’t present, he’s in quarantine. We had Jack Kelly, leader of the Marine Corps, now we have nothing.

We had HR McMaster, a legit leader of men and women, as NSA. We are now on our 4th NSA, O’Brien. 

Tom Bossert was Homeland Security Advisor. He was in charge of asymmetrical threats like cybersecurity and pandemics. He was fired because he was considered disloyal - guess what, the position was never filled. 

We had James Mattis - maybe the most capable person this administration has ever had - forced out.

On and on and on. Trump isn’t even nominating and confirming people. You know who’s maybe the only people who have stayed the whole time? Sonny Kushner, the son in law whom Trump overrode security clearances for, and Stephen Miller, whose every immediate answer for everything is wall and travel ban.

You do the math.

While Melania stayed in New York, Ivanka continued to establish herself in the West Wing, notorious for its cramped and limited working spaces. According to several people, she was eyeing real estate in the East Wing as well, the domain of the first lady. Among other proposals, Ivanka suggested renaming the “First Lady’s Office” the “First Family Office.” Melania did not allow that to happen. It was tradition, and she was not going to let her stepdaughter change it

Ivanka’s office remained in the West Wing. Melania’s delay in moving from New York initially put her at a disadvantage. Even some of the staff positions and budgets that would have been available to support the first lady’s office were gone, diverted to support those in the West Wing, including Ivanka.

Especially in the first two years of the administration, some in the White House felt that the West Wing was actively putting up roadblocks and purposely not lending support to the first lady’s office. But others believed that it was just an oversight in the chaos.

...With Melania away, Ivanka used the private theater, with its plush red seats, and enjoyed other White House perks. Some said she treated the private residence as if it were her own home. Melania did not like it. When she and Barron finally moved in, she put an end to the “revolving door” by enforcing firm boundaries. ...
Wapo - This article is adapted from “The Art of Her Deal: The Untold Story of Melania Trump,” which will be published on June 16 by Simon and Schuster.

Oh, my.   :(

Aaron Rupar @atrupar2h

Jared Kushner on the Black community:

"President Trump's policies are the policies that can help people break out of the problems that they're complaining about, but he can't want them to be successful more than that they want to be successful."

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1320732710525038593 (video clip at link).
Glad he contributes to the Democratic vote getting out.  Anyone saying this is just clueless about the situation in our country for people of color.  Clueless.

And there are reports that they will ignore said subpoenas.

I'm telling you, if I ever get subpoena, I'm just going to ignore it too.  Rule of Law = 👎

If these people, or Hunter broke the law, nothing would be better than seeing their entitled asses tossed in jail. People adjacent to the powerful or famous get access to things unfortunately. 

Captain Cranks said:
Gonna go out on a limb and guess the Drain the Swamp types won't see anything wrong here. 
Isnt investing his business?   He actually has expertise in it.    Its a lot less fishy than than hunter.  

Im sure you pro-biden crime family types dont have a problem with either.

Isnt investing his business?   He actually has expertise in it.    Its a lot less fishy than than hunter.  

Im sure you pro-biden crime family types dont have a problem with either.
No, it's not. He does not have experience investing and managing money. Investing 100% of your assets into real estate isn't investing. This was a payoff. 

No, it's not. He does not have experience investing and managing money. Investing 100% of your assets into real estate isn't investing. This was a payoff. 

Do you have any proof of this?   Like an email or something?

Why pay him off?  He is just a son in law. Why give him money?

Im gonna need your definition of investing.

I thank you for proving your bias.   Appreciated.   Biden good.   Go blue
Perhaps you don't understand me. My judgment of crooked isn't dependent on who the swamp creature is. You won't see me defending anything crooked by the Clintons or Bidens or CNN or whoever else you want to assign to team Blue. On the other hand, don't hurt yourself with the mental gymnastics.

Perhaps you don't understand me. My judgment of crooked isn't dependent on who the swamp creature is. You won't see me defending anything crooked by the Clintons or Bidens or CNN or whoever else you want to assign to team Blue. On the other hand, don't hurt yourself with the mental gymnastics.
I find them to be essential.   

Users who are viewing this thread