What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washing your backside (1 Viewer)

When washing my backside, I

• Just clean the surface. No entry.

Votes: 58 61.7%
  • I breach the door, but less than a knuckle deep.

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • I break on through to the other side, more than a knuckle deep.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
Last thing I do for every shower: lather up the washcloth, squat down, and do a couple back-and-forths.

Never once thought about going "inside". That just seems weird to me. Not sure if Irish Spring was ever designed to go there.

I use a washcloth with Dr Bronners peppermint soap ( I like the tingle). If I recently pooped I will flick my finger a little in the cornhole to rinse it out.

Joe Summer said:
Last thing I do for every shower: lather up the washcloth, squat down, and do a couple back-and-forths.

Never once thought about going "inside". That just seems weird to me. Not sure if Irish Spring was ever designed to go there.
Why would you need to squat to wash your ###?

not sure I really want to know the answer to this, but what in the h*ll got you thinking about this today?

not sure I really want to know the answer to this, but what in the h*ll got you thinking about this today?
Let's just say we used to have a pet gerbil. 

Actually, up until recently I had just been a wash the surface guy.  Over the last few months I've transitioned to a finger tip deep cleaning and was wondering what the norm is.  

Actually, up until recently I had just been a wash the surface guy.  Over the last few months I've transitioned to a finger tip deep cleaning and was wondering what the norm is.  
If you are ok with it then it’s normal for you.

Good idea for a spin off thread.

What is worse than when you're wiping and you suffer the fatal "slip through" and are forced to wash your hands.

Yeah, but are you cleaning your ### or dirtying your finger?

Socrates11 said:
Handheld shower head setting on 'sandblaster' mode
We have a bench in our shower..one foot on the bench with soap and in sandblaster mode and you will be fine for salad tossing!

I’m not sure I get the poll options. You have to actually wash in your crack, but that doesn’t mean penetrating the ######. 

Wtmf?

Users who are viewing this thread