What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blurred Lines (1 Viewer)

Arizona Ron

Footballguy
A friend of mine, “Ice”; she looks like Pink, mid-30s, very outgoing, smart, has her own money/career and far too independent/crazy to maintain a relationship (and maybe bi-polar).  Anyway, she’s someone I really care about and we’ve been friends for many years now.  Her job has her traveling a lot more so we don’t hang out as much as we use to.  She does randomly pick up the phone and have overly detailed conversations about the weirdest stuff; I always feel the need to entertain these conversations – she ends all of these conversations with “I felt I needed to call but now I have to go”.  She did this once on a call, now does it all the time as her go-to schtick to get off the phone (again, 99% of these calls are initiated by her).  

Ice calls me last week and says she met some chick while in NYC, that wants her to meet her other friend and we all hang out in DC.  (Aside: Ice claims to be gender fluid now; she’s completely bought into the latest gender doesn’t matter thing.  She wasn’t always this way; she was a hardcore lesbo when I met her then started going both ways, now whatever flies.  I rarely see her with other guys though, it’s always her and I chasing chicks when we go out). 

Ice wants to be a good host and show the two girls a good time in DC:

Ice: “So you’ll come out too right?”

Me: “Why do you need me there?”

Ice: “You don’t want to go?  If you don’t want to go just say you don’t want to go.  Jeez”

Me: “I want to go but I’m trying to figure out why you want me there? This chick wants you to meet her other girlfriend.  Did you tell her you’re bringing a guy?”

Ice: “I don’t really know this chick and defiantly don’t know her girlfriend.  I hooked up with this chick once and I don’t know if her girlfriend in on some jealous #### or what.  I got a weird vibe, maybe just overthinking it but she insists I meet her.  Can you come out, please?”

Ice is my Achilles and she knows it.  Every time we hang out it’s at a, what I still call, “gay bar”; I don’t mind it since I walk in with women and leave with women – who cares what everyone else is doing in there.  Ice is pretty good at making sure I get a taste of the action she brings around to so that’s why I put up with the occasional nonsense.  And by nonsense I mean like one time I drove Ice and some chick to a bar, they met up with two more chicks then decided it was a non-**** night.  They left me alone at table with a ~$600 check listening to Indie rock with some fat guy in purple hair in a cheap tracksuit hitting on me.  So that’s why I pushed Ice to say exactly what the plan is for me to be there, not just “come hang out”.   

I’m picking Ice up at 10.  The semi-formal look never fails in major cities; I’d say it’s a go-to for any guy over 30 in a club setting after hours that doesn’t want to look like a drunk dude-bro.  You have to look like you have a good job but don’t obsess over it.  So tonight, Navy Z Zegna fitted, sockless, no break on the pant, pinstriped button up, no tie and Cleverley with the monk straps. The belt is nondescript; the lettered belt thing is so played out.

Ice is buzzing already when I pick her up.  It’s been a while since we’ve hung so I get the enthusiasm. Ice is wearing a skirt with black ripped sides, silver small top, black jacket and heals.  Her words, we look cute (selfie pose :pics: ).

I have a table set up at the club already, being a regular helps – comes at a price obviously. $500 before we walked in the door.  But it’s a holiday weekend and I wanted to make sure we weren’t standing behind a crowd or 3 deep at a bar the first time hanging out.  Ice’s chick that wanted to see her again looks like Brie Larson; just average with a tired chest.  Ice is well into her career so if she met her at works, I’m assuming it’s not just the front desk admin or something. Her girlfriend she insisted Ice meets, however, looks much more my speed.  She’s a late-30s Rosie Perez, she’s Puerto Rican with an NYC accent but not nearly as intrusive.

We’re all drinking having a good time; I notice the girls taking turns going to the bathroom and coming out running their mouths nonstop – they’re all skied.  I’m laid back.  The Puerto Rican chick is taking an interest in me; we were talking very specific NYC things like what people that live in the “city” consider "city" vice what tourists consider the “city” when Ice says, “We need to go back to my place to keep the party going”.  I’m guessing they ran out of ammo.   

I drive, the Puerto Rican chick is trying to figure out the connection between Ice and I.  “So is this your guy (gesturing to me) or is this your guy” kind of questions.  Ice is nondescript and answers questions she can’t answer with drunk kisses.   We get to Ice’s place just off Logan Circle.  The place is dope, I establish myself as kitchen bartender and start making drinks for everyone.  The chicks started chopping up a few weak lines out of corner bags then Puerto pulled out a pipe and they started smoking rocks.  I need to keep my hands busy; as much as I’d love to party with the ladies, I can’t keep an erection on yah so I’ll have to pass.  I’ll take sex over product any day. 

Puerto and I are in the kitchen talking, I’m pulling her nice low-rider butt towards me and talking when I see out of the corner of my eye, Ice is in full-on box buffing Brie.  Puerto and I giggle a bit then kiss right after she smokes (my lip gets numb), I start to kiss on her c cup then she walks over to Ice and Brie – I don’t chase.  I know better, I’ll pick my spot.  I take a slow sip on my drink grinning as a spectator.  Brie is the center of attention right now, I need to let the girls decide when it’s my time.

Brie pops her head up, “where is he?” – that’s my que.  I go over and as I get close, Ice pulls my pants off, “See?  Told you”.  We all laugh.  Brie is laid back on the couch with a nice moist box, she’s giving me the go ahead so I put one foot on the couch (other on the floor), push a cushion under her butt and have at it.  (Aside: This is a group sex experience move.  As a guy, you never want to be fully parallel with another woman, ever.  It basically ostracizes the other women. Either prop her box up or flip her over on all 4s– never lay on top HTH).

While I’m taking my time with Brie, Ice is kissing Brie then straddles her face and starts kissing me – Puerto is kissing my lower back while touching by balls, then my ###, then puts her tongue in my ###.  Now, I was under complete control up to this point but slow pulsing Brie with a tongue up my ### made me start to come unhinged but I held fast and kept gliding.   Until, I realized this nice young lady wasn’t giving my a pleasurable rimming while banging her friend, she was prepping me.  I pinched, flinched to Puerto trying to bofo me while banging Brie.

I went semi fast, Ice started laughing.  I went back to the kitchen.  Puerto came in apologizing and said I thought you were cool with everything (she said "I'm sorry baby", like 100 times).  I told her don’t worry, it’s all good it’s just I’m not into any anal play of any kind.  What still messes with my head is this chick has hips, breast and looks/smells like an attractive woman.  And, I was going to leave this part out but I let Puerto blow me even after knowing she had a handle.  Gay? What say you FFA?

More stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, even I knew that one.  C'mon guys pay attention to context.
I was wrong on the meaning. But, we're spraying bullets on the same target if we can make the leap on AZ getting orally prepped for a big ole' floppy one to be in the ballpark of butt f-word.

"the lettered belt thing is so played out."  

Oh man, don't get me started. 

- says the FBG still wearing Dockers

Whoever had the keys to this alias previously was a much better writer unfortunately. 
Same guy.  For the record, some people also said I sucked at writing years ago.  I just write what happens.

I can check in :e:lsewhere if needed but I’m the same dude.

Yeah, definitely gay. But whatever makes ya happy.
Can we discuss this point, specifically?  If I look at a woman’s face, body, breast, face, touch, smell and get a beej from its mouth.  Isn’t that me attracted to a woman? 

Arizona Ron said:
Can we discuss this point, specifically?  If I look at a woman’s face, body, breast, face, touch, smell and get a beej from its mouth.  Isn’t that me attracted to a woman? 
You know it's a guy. You made a conscious decision to be sexually pleasured by a man. It's a homosexual act.

NTTAWWT.

Yeah I dunno, not sure if I would call that gay. It's all a spectrum anyways. Just to be clear, is the Puerto Rican in some sort of transitional stage? I mean, everything looked like a woman except for the Johnson? Breast implants I take it? I'm guessing you didn't get into the specifics 

Arizona Ron said:
Sure. Have fun with the butt stuff.

I guess you learned your lesson:

"She’s a late-30s Rosie Perez, she’s Puerto Rican with an NYC accent but not nearly as intrusive."

They are ALL that intrusive.  Some in different ways than others, mind you.

:coffee:  

Users who are viewing this thread