What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best fantasy baseball site for dynasty league (1 Viewer)

Bigboy10182000

Footballguy
We currently use ESPN and the commish asserts that their site doesn’t allow you to keep a League year to year. 

I was curious what site you all use for your leagues and if you encounter any similar problems? 

Similarly, is there a fantasy baseball site that with an app similar to the draft dominator? Ideally where you can customize to league scoring. 

We've run Serious Biz on CBS for 10+ years.  It's full featured site and they've made improvements to the UI and mobile app over the years.  The big problem is the cost; $179 is a lot of overhead for a $50 league.  We've managed to get comped for CBS fees but if that comes to an end, we'll probably move it to Fantrax.  Fantrax has a wonky UI but it's very flexible and less than half the cost of CBS.

The last time I checked, Yahoo can't support big rosters and their player database doesn't go deep enough to the low minors.  Maybe those problem have been fixed.  I've had bad experiences with ESPN leagues.

We have used Fantrax for a salary cap league.  Seems to be fairly customizable.  We don't draft through there so I don't know how it is for that.  But as far as the flexibility it has been nice.  We also play 5 mini-seasons so the flexibility is nice.  We have 12 teams divided into 2 divisions.  We play a five week season (you play every team in your division once) and the winner of each division gets a percentage.  Then the top three from the low division move up and the bottom three from the top division move down.  This happens for four 5-week seasons.  The seedings are based on the number of times you were in the upper division.  The last pod (season) is for the playoffs with a two week world series to end the season.  I haven't seen any other site that allows this type of set up.  Fantrax has been good in allowing us to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread