What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Classic rock or other songs about sisters (1 Viewer)

I was listening to sister golden hair

After a while I  realized it was a love song. The title threw me off. After the first verse it’s ok for the occasion but I realized the person that wrote it was trying to bang his friends blonde sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s my baby sister. If I think back I remember her going from NSync to Dark Tranquility over a decade. Then we lost touch.

one time too many
Ok smart ###. Which of these is a Train lyric and which was written by John Donne?

1.Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains.

2. I am two fools, I know, For loving, and for saying so. 

3. If our two loves be one, or, thou and I 
Love so alike, that none do slacken, none can die.

4. Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey, hey

Ok smart ###. Which of these is a Train lyric and which was written by John Donne?

1.Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains.

2. I am two fools, I know, For loving, and for saying so. 

3. If our two loves be one, or, thou and I 
Love so alike, that none do slacken, none can die.

4. Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey, hey
Ain't that Mister Mister

RokNRole said:
If I knew all these songs by heart I wouldn’t be asking would I?
Couple of Heart songs (appropriate since they are sisters, strong independent don't #### with them chicks and of course the name of their band...)

Barracuda - Heart sisters giving the FU to the music industry for over sexualizing them and even insinuous they were in a relationship. So in one of their greatest songs they basically said screw you. At least per interviews with the heart sisters about its meaning. An anthem for strong women.

Magic Man - Title certainly works!  For one sister it was about a crush, for the other about just an amazing guy that did some crazy ####... but it's really a song about leaving home, going out on your own and new life's horizons (the Magic Man became their manager and promoter I believe)

Crazy on You - just the song title should mean something... but most importantly this is one of the all time greatest guitar intros on the history of music. If this song doesn't get you pumped up after the intro and then the hard driving chords into the song, nothing will. One of my fav songs period 

Users who are viewing this thread