What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MLB 2018 (1 Viewer)

Nothing last night, but managed +$8 on Weds.  I think I get excited and start with MLB dfs too early, and then peter out at the end, but will probably throw a couple LUs tonight too.  

Quick glance and Tanaka and Eovaldi look interesting.  On the cheaper side, I was going to dig into Gausman a little more.  

I'm kinda losing steam for MLB too mostly because I haven't had time for much research. Not much down time at work lately and been building a patio thing after and on weekends between parties and weddings. Also starting my NFL research for upcoming drafts.

That said I have some extra time today. 

I agree Tanaka is probably my fav SP with Wheeler the only other expensive guy I'd consider. Mid price I like Bieber,Gray and Maeda. Cheap gpp darts are HolmesZimmerman and Leake.

With crappy pitchers galore there a lots of places to go for bats. Favs and probably chalky are Yanks,Bos and Milw lefties. Ariz especially Peralta/Goldy should score some runs too. Under the radar teams I like are my Tigers and the Angels.

Put in 2 higher $ (well, for me) with gausmann.  1 with Boston, one with Az.  Then did a small $ hedge with Eovaldi and Milw stack in case.  

Gausmann came through, but AZ sucked.  The other LU with Boston did alright, so I might break even on the night - or be + if Nick Williams does anything.  

Users who are viewing this thread