What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Current-Active Top 10 Receiving Yard Leaders (Can you guess?)... (1 Viewer)

BigSteelThrill

Footballguy
Can you guess #2 and #10 without doing a Search?

Please use the /spoiler tags if you can.  ;)

1. 3     Larry Fitzgerald             15,545    2004-2017    crd
  2. 21                                       12,448    
  3. 23    Brandon Marshall      12,215    2006-2017    5TM
  4. 30    Antonio Gates             11,508    2003-2017    sdg
  5. 48    Antonio Brown            9,910    2010-2017    pit
  6. 52    DeSean Jackson         9,487    2008-2017    3TM
  7. 60    Julio Jones                  9,054    2011-2017    atl
  8. 75    Demaryius Thomas    8,653    2010-2017    den
  9. 87    A.J. Green                  8,213    2011-2017    cin
  10. 93                                      8,072   

Last edited by a moderator:
No I can’t. My answers came in at #11 and #20. I didn’t think either of them were #2 but couldn’t think of any old prolific guys still playing. One was a big surprise, one was kind of “oh, yeah, that makes sense.”

The only names I can think of are Witten, Beckham, and Landry as guesses.  First cause he’s old and the other two as they’ve had monster yardage.

Confidence level about 5%. Too early in the morning. 

The only names I can think of are Witten, Beckham, and Landry as guesses.  First cause he’s old and the other two as they’ve had monster yardage.

You hit well enough to remain in the batting order.  ⚾

I got them both but only because both have been on my FF teams for much of their career. 2 shouldn't be a surprise and is a lock HOFer.

10 is surprising. I guessed him but only as complete speculation based on snork's and your posts.   12-14 could pass him by the end of the season.

I think Desean at #6 surprises me more than #10...kind of forget he has been around that long where as I think of #10 as someone who has been around that long...Garcon at #12 really shocked me...

Boston said:
I think Desean at #6 surprises me more than #10...kind of forget he has been around that long where as I think of #10 as someone who has been around that long...Garcon at #12 really shocked me...
Pierre being #8 in receptions is also surprising.

I got #2 right(with help from the list which eliminated names, off top of my head I would have said Marshall).  Player I predicted at #10 was #11.

The guy at #10 has had a very underrated part of his game which he does not miss games. Has played in 142 out of a possible 144 games in his career. One of those games he missed was week 17 meaningless game and his first missed game to injury was this past season. 

I got them both but only because both have been on my FF teams for much of their career. 2 shouldn't be a surprise and is a lock HOFer.

10 is surprising. I guessed him but only as complete speculation based on snork's and your posts.   12-14 could pass him by the end of the season.
You could have won the shirt off my back (settle down ladies!) . 

That's a hard one no matter what. The current hints and fantasy ownership dont help that much.

Hint: #10 did it while playing on 4 (and now 5) teams.

You could have won the shirt off my back (settle down ladies!) . 

That's a hard one no matter what. The current hints and fantasy ownership dont help that much.

Hint: #10 did it while playing on 4 (and now 5) teams.
I totally forgot he was a viking. So did his QB.

And he did it all on 60 minutes.

Damn my last two picks weren’t even top 30. That’s embarrassing. 

Users who are viewing this thread