What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Admit something about yourself, try to tell the truth this time. (1 Viewer)

That is like being the All-Time hits leader in Japanese Baseball.  Try going head to head with the big boys in the majors like Tim.
Post count is one thing. If someone calculated tims word per post count that record should hold until the inevitable heat death of the universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell happened to him?
He arrived, he beckoned the ladies to come hither, then he left. 

Sidenote:  Me and you are still XboxLive buddies from back in the Borderlands ( I think?) days  ; and every time my wife is in the room when your online notification comes up she gets angry at your name.  WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE NAMED THAT?!?

If it’s recycled how could it have made it to the dump?
My recycling plant is at the dump.  But again, this has no basis in logic.

I also don’t like small fast food napkins or those huge single ply rolls of toilet paper in public restrooms that are only two inches wide.

Maybe deep down inside, I am a paper elitist.  I’m not proud of it, but I am who I am.

My recycling plant is at the dump.  But again, this has no basis in logic.

I also don’t like small fast food napkins or those huge single ply rolls of toilet paper in public restrooms that are only two inches wide.

Maybe deep down inside, I am a paper elitist.  I’m not proud of it, but I am who I am.
You sound like a solid candidate for carrying a handkerchief and a travel pack of baby wipes.

Like Luke Skywalker on Dagobah, I must face my fears.
Sometimes I go to KFC for a 6 piece barbecue tender meal. They always throw in 2 or 3 wet nap packets. I have an enormous fear of getting sticky sauce on my hands so I eat the tenders with cutlery and put the wet naps in my wallet in case I ever have to poop in public.

What the hell happened to him?

Sidenote:  Me and you are still XboxLive buddies from back in the Borderlands ( I think?) days  ; and every time my wife is in the room when your online notification comes up she gets angry at your name.  WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE NAMED THAT?!?
:lol: My wife has said the same thing a bunch of times. 

LOL What's wrong with my name????

Users who are viewing this thread