What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bradford or Brissett? Plus a larger trade question. (1 Viewer)

Dynasty, 2QB, .5 PPR 

The overall trade is:

I get: Pick 2

They Get: Pick 7, pick 26, Funchess, and either Bradford or Brissett

Our rosters are pretty big, so I'm just going to list my QBs, since that's what's really most relevant here: 

P. Rivers, T. Taylor, E. Manning, S. Bradford, J. Brissett, J. McCown, P. Lynch, N. Foles.

So yea a lot of duds and meh players. But I've basically already agreed to the above trade, just need to decide between Brissett and Bradford. I have enough old mediocres on my team, and while bradford has shown he can be good, he's injury prone and on the backend of his career. I'm leaning towards Brissett who definitely has more upside.

I am not so sure that Brissett has more upside.  He is probably stuck behind Luck and even if Luck's shoulder is toast Brissett was just ok and I don't see that changing much.  He is a nice bye week fill in and serviceable in a pinch.

I would much rather have Bradford because he will be top 10-15 ish as long as he is healthy.  I think he makes a bigger difference on your roster for the next year or two for sure.  If he gets hurt then you have the depth behind him to cover (at a lesser degree of course) but I don't see Brissett really doing anything for your team in the near future. 

If you really are looking 3+ years down the line then maybe Brissett is the keeper choice but too many things will happen by the time that comes down so I wouldn't put much value in that evaluation. 

Keep Bradford.

Users who are viewing this thread