What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade Advice - Gurley Involved (1 Viewer)

PiKappEK328

Footballguy
Hey everyone,

Would appreciate your thoughts on this trade.  Dynasty 12 team .5 PPR, TE premium (1 PPR), 4 pt passing TD

I give: Gurley, Cobb

I get: Keenan Allen, Tevin Coleman, 2018 1.10

My roster: 

QBs: Watson, Stafford

RBs: Gurley, Hyde, Duke Johnson Jr, D'Onta Foreman, Chris Ivory

WRs: Cobb, Brandon Coleman, Amari Cooper, Zay Jones, Landry, Josh Reynolds, Paul Richardson, Taywan Taylor, Carlos Henderson (I currently have him on IR)

TEs: Jake Butt, Ed Dickson, Tyler Eifert, Gerald Everett, ASJ

In 2018 draft, I have 1.03, 1.05, 2.05, and 4.05 picks.

Thank you!

-Wes

Thank you both.  How about Hyde, Duke, and 2019 1st round for Keenan Allen and 2020 1st round?

-Wes

That is a better trade than the original. The Browns RB core could be a mess if they do drake Saquon. But right now consider Hyde/Duke a nice combo behind a good O Line. 

I see the 1.05 for Keenan as being pretty darn close. Other options might be:

Landry plus Duke for Allen

Landry Plus 2.05 for Allen 

2019 First plus Cobb for Allen

The Gurley offer is terrible.  It is not even in the right ballpark to consider. 

As far as the other one, I think that is a bit much to give up for Allen based on your roster construction (assuming you have to play 2 RB's at a minimum).  I like some of the options outlined by snoochie for Allen but I wouldn't do the offer you outlined.

I love the Allen deal for you, you still have pick 1.03 and 1.05 to find a back and Allen gives you a legit wr1.

Thank you everyone... great info and counterpoints.

I have to start: 1 QB, 2-5 RB, 3-6 WR, 1-4 TE (max of 10 starters each week).

The Allen owner says he needs an RB... how about Duke + 2019 1st and 2nd rd for Allen and 2020 1st round?

With my 1.03 and 1.05 picks, I am planning on taking double RBs.  I also have an offer out for:

Receiving: 2018 1.09, 2020 1st round

Giving: 2018 4.05, 2019 1st and 3rd round

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone... great info and counterpoints.

I have to start: 1 QB, 2-5 RB, 3-6 WR, 1-4 TE (max of 10 starters each week).

The Allen owner says he needs an RB... how about Duke + 2019 1st and 2nd rd for Allen and 2020 1st round?

With my 1.03 and 1.05 picks, I am planning on taking double RBs.  I also have an offer out for:

Receiving: 2018 1.09, 2020 1st round

Giving: 2018 4.05, 2019 1st and 3rd round
It seems light for Allen, but you can try. 

Crystal balls aside......how likely do you think it is that those 2019/2020 first round picks you're giving away are really good first round picks?

I have a young team (Watson, cooper, landry, gurley, asj, Everett, butt) and I will pick up at least 2 1st round picks this draft, so I am hedging my bets that the 2020 class is better than 2019 class (2019 doesn't seem to have the quality of player at the moment than 2020 or 2018).  That all could change for sure.

-Wes

Users who are viewing this thread