What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julio for Pick 4 and Mid 2019 1st (1 Viewer)

So yea full keeper dynasty league.

2QB, 3WR, 3RB, 2TE, 1 Flex

I have pick 2 and pick 4 in this year's draft as well as that mid pick next year.

My Roster:

QB: P. Rivers, T. Taylor, S. Bradford, E. Manning

WR: D. Hopkins, B. Cooks, M. Crabtree, S. Shepard, M. Bryant, R. Cobb, Z. Jones

RB: Kamara, Hunt, McCaffrey, D. Freeman, E. Lacy, Mi. Davis

TE: D. Walker, ASJ

Those are the only picks I have in the next 2 years.

Am I crazy for hesitating on this trade? Seems like a pretty good idea, but I do love me some 1st rounders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need QB help much more than WR help especially given this is a 2 QB league.  I would probably keep the picks and look to take whichever QB you like best with the 1.04 this year.  You are really old at the QB position and being able to get a top prospect could help smooth that transition.

I am guessing that there isn't much left on the QB front and the easiest way is to hit on a prospect that pans out.  Since you are pick poor I wouldn't give up those picks to get someone that helps but maybe not as much as hitting on a pick.

If this was a standard 1 QB league I think I make that deal as fast as I could but I don't think it is the best use of your assets based on your league set up.

In a start 3rb league i would keep those picks. This draft is loaded on backs. If you want more picks trade the 1.04 and move back and get more picks this year. I am not a big fan of Julio going forward. 

I think you need QB help much more than WR help especially given this is a 2 QB league.  I would probably keep the picks and look to take whichever QB you like best with the 1.04 this year.  You are really old at the QB position and being able to get a top prospect could help smooth that transition.

I am guessing that there isn't much left on the QB front and the easiest way is to hit on a prospect that pans out.  Since you are pick poor I wouldn't give up those picks to get someone that helps but maybe not as much as hitting on a pick.

If this was a standard 1 QB league I think I make that deal as fast as I could but I don't think it is the best use of your assets based on your league set up.
I do have the #2 pick, which I probably plan on using on the QB of my choice already. I'd say my next weakest position was WR. That was my logic anyway. I'm leaning away from the trade anyway. He's "spiced it up" by adding in a 2019 3rd and a 2020 2nd, but meh. Those are practically irrelevant to me.

Unless you have 1 qb way ahead of all the others I would take your top rb at 2 and your top qb available at 4

Users who are viewing this thread