What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR - JuJu and 1.10 for D. Cook (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
Just a straight up question...  which side do you like?  JuJu & 1.10 or D. Cook?

If you had:  Bell, Coleman, Howard...  and Hopkins, Landry, Jeffery, Hurns, Fitzgerald, Moncrief, JuJu... would you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am assuming this is Dalvin Cook (assuming there isn't a D. CookS I am missing...hahaha) would much rather have the Dalvin side based on your roster.  You are fine with Hopkins, Landry, and Jeffrey but Dalvin gives you a nice upgrade over Coleman.  I think it is worth it. 

The only caveat being if this is a start 1 RB/5 WR type league.  Then I might stick with the JuJu and 1.10.  But it would be close.

thanks ...   This is a 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE... so 1-3-1 with 2 floaters PPR, TE at 1.5 PPR.  Sorry, yes. Dalvin Cook.  I tried Landry instead of JuJu, but he was not a Landry fan.  

And I see a tweak as now it is the 2019 first, which I will project being 1.10-1.12.  I won the league two years ago, 3rd this year, and always in the hunt.  I think I like giving the 2019 first better!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks ...   This is a 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE... so 1-3-1 with 2 floaters PPR, TE at 1.5 PPR.  Sorry, yes. Dalvin Cook.  I tried Landry instead of JuJu, but he was not a Landry fan.  

And I see a tweak as now it is the 2019 first, which I will project being 1.10-1.12.  I won the league two years ago, 3rd this year, and always in the hunt.  I think I like giving the 2019 first better!!!
I wouldn't necessarily say that.  You know what the 2018 1st is going to be 1.10.  There really isn't much worse (of a first rounder) that could happen for 2019.  Let's just say that you run into a rash of injuries or underperformances.....the 2019 first could easily improve quite a bit over the 1.10 for this year.  In order for it to be a worse 1st rounder than the 1.10 you have to have a great season.  I think I would rather give up the 1.10 this year and keep the 2019 pick unless there is someone you specifically want this year.  But I doubt that to be the case.

I would do the 2019 1st before the 1.10. This draft is loaded and the next draft is rumored to be weaker. Otherwise I would stand pat. Starting only 1 back is the decided factor for me and I like who you can get at 10. 

This is a nice trade based on your roster and league settings. I don't like that you have to sole rely on Bell and or matchups with Howard and Coleman. Cook gives you that second RB that you can start consistently (assuming you can do a 2-2-1?). Losing Juju doesn't hurt your WR core. 

Then again, I don't like that you have to give up Juju. Great young talent for your roster. Moving a combo of Fitz, Hurns, or Landry like you mentioned would be favorable. I would exhaust as many trade options as possible before trading Juju. 

Users who are viewing this thread