What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

mfl psa (1 Viewer)

Bronco Billy

Footballguy
MyFantasyLeague.com will be conducting routine but essential maintenance on our servers and network infrastructure starting on Friday, April 6th.  Therefore, our system will be off-line for up to 5 days, and your leagues will not be accessible during the maintenance period. We hope to complete the updates by Monday, April 9th, but it may take longer, so you should plan on downtime through Wednesday, April 11th. We'll make another announcement next week with final details along with tips to help you prepare for the downtime if you have an active draft or auction in progress.

Hopefully this may alleviate the panic by some few people who seem to have their lives spin out of control any time mfl does something.

If you can’t log into mfl April 7, this is why.

We now return you to your regular programming.

I see a lot of guys losing FA bucks because they aren't meeting the "Activity Rules".   5 Days away from the site could be a death blow to some teams through the penalties they will incur. 

Activity Rules?  Why would join a league with such a thing and don't you think MFL will suspend any tallies they do while they're down?

What exactly is an activity for you?  I think your Commish could "turn a blind eye" to this rule while there is no way to actually record any activity when it's down.

Activity Rules?  Why would join a league with such a thing and don't you think MFL will suspend any tallies they do while they're down?

What exactly is an activity for you?  I think your Commish could "turn a blind eye" to this rule while there is no way to actually record any activity when it's down.
You have just been docked $100 for insubordination. One more strike and you're out.

I see a lot of guys losing FA bucks because they aren't meeting the "Activity Rules".   5 Days away from the site could be a death blow to some teams through the penalties they will incur. 
The shark move is to send a guy you hate a trade offer right before the site goes down so he's doubly screwed over when he exceeds the "3 day" rule.

Users who are viewing this thread