What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pre-Draft Survivor League Sign-Up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Draft will start Tuesday the 10th and be complete by the 25th.  There will be a four hour draft clock.  First come, first serve.  Capping this at 16 and running just one league.  Standard PDSL rules, 20 slot roster.

1. BassnBrew

2. Duckboy

3. Mr. Irrelevant

4. Stephan Holloway

5. Bro1ncos

6. Stinkin Ref

7. Shadowfax

8. Norseman

9. Reaper

10. Rudy or Sweet Love

11. Oz

12. Arron Rudnicki

13. Crippler

14. Ryheaps

15. Comet

16. Fullback Fro

Last edited by a moderator:
I am normally in on all of these, but just letting you know there is no way I can do this particular one.

IN :banned:

If it can be arranged, I'd like a pick closer to one end or the other.  I have training the first couple of days of this that may take me out of service for a few hours at a time.  Happy to use lists but don't like to send 10 names.

@BassNBrew, if you do not have 16 committed, let me know.  My kid has his bar mitzvah the weekend of the 14th, so from Friday-Sunday I will be spotty, but I could likely pull it off.

looks like we may be 1-2 away with/without Sweet Love...I am willing to double up if need be and then maybe relinquish one to somebody else if we find someone....

or its probbaly not ahuge deal to just roll with 14 or 15 instead of 16...

looks like we may be 1-2 away with/without Sweet Love...I am willing to double up if need be and then maybe relinquish one to somebody else if we find someone....

or its probbaly not ahuge deal to just roll with 14 or 15 instead of 16...
15 would be easy - in fact I think preferable in some ways - you're down to the final 4 a week early (after week 11) which means you get 3 sets of two-week battles. I like that option as it reduces the randomness a little bit for teams strong enough to make the F4.

Even 14 could work the same way, you're down to F4 after week 10, three 2-week combos and everything wraps up by week 16 - which is how 95% of leagues roll these days anyway given all the week 17 uncertainty.

I'm sure we can find another person or two between now and Thurs. but I'd be fine rolling either way.

Users who are viewing this thread