Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
BassNBrew

2018 Spring Survivor League Sign-Up Thread

Recommended Posts

League 1 will start April 30th.  8 hour draft clock, cut in half after each time out.  Much more more to follow in this post, but anyone interested can post here to reserve their slot.  

Sweet Love

Duckboy

Stephan Holloway

bro1ncos

Stinkin Ref

Shawdowfax

Norseman

Ruffrodys

Mr. Irrelevant

Drunken Slob

Comet

Reaper

OZ

Rudnicki

Bicycle Seat Sniffer

16 Bassnbrew 

Crippler

Ryheaps

Nittanylion

Fullback Fro

Rudy

Busman

FFNinja

Edited by BassNBrew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In. If we uphold recent SSL tradition of a league(s) with traditional lineups and one with a flex spot my preference would be the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In (Taking on a new job assignment at the end of the month and will be available during working hours)  :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will get on this  Monday. May be Tuesday.  I don’t have the time to pm 50 guys and setup 4 leagues like years past. I’ll run 2 standard leagues and then start another set of flex leagues early summer

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

36 98 8 12 95 90 9 39 25 61 23 35 41 53 14 97

Timestamp: 2018-05-02 12:40:02 UTC

Sweet Love 36

Ducky 98

Stephan Holloway 8

bro1ncos 12

Stinkin Ref 95

Shawdowfax 90

Norseman 9

Ruffrodys 39

Mr. Irrelevant 25

Drunken Slob 61

Comet 23

Reaper 35

OZ 41

Rudnicky 53

Bicycle Seat Sniffer 14

16 Bassnbrew 97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Ducky 98

Bassnbrew 97

Stinkin Ref 95

Shawdowfax 90

Drunken Slob 61

Rudnicky 53

Oz 41

Ruffrodys 39

Sweet Love 36

Reaper 35

Mr. Irrelevant 25

Comet 23

Bicycle Seat Sniffer 14

bro1ncos 12

Norseman 9

Stephan Holloway 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

 

Ducky 98

Bassnbrew 97

Stinkin Ref 95

Shawdowfax 90

Drunken Slob 61

Rudnicky 53

Oz 41

Ruffrodys 39

Sweet Love 36

Reaper 35

Mr. Irrelevant 25

Comet 23

Bicycle Seat Sniffer 14

bro1ncos 12

Norseman 9

Stephan Holloway 8

These are our ages, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not on the Christmas good list this year. Out of three drafts, I have been assigned #8 in the WSL 1 and then #16 in both the PDSL and this SSL. @OZ* my wife says that I sometimes act like I am eight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Stephen Holloway said:

I am not on the Christmas good list this year. Out of three drafts, I have been assigned #8 in the WSL 1 and then #16 in both the PDSL and this SSL. @OZ* my wife says that I sometimes act like I am eight.

Ranked teams based on owner age except for Holloway.  Had to handicap him so he was # of 2017-8 championships divided by his age.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

somehow I was linked previously to Sweet Love....:loco:....think I figured it out but be prepared for some issues in the rollover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been trying to link my franchise and had no joy. Any tips would be appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, drunken slob said:

Been trying to link my franchise and had no joy. Any tips would be appreciated

You are up.....lol

Easiest way....sign in as commish...and email invite yourself as ur franchise....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

You are up.....lol

Easiest way....sign in as commish...and email invite yourself as ur franchise....

I’ve been up. Tried everything still no joy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, drunken slob said:

I’ve been up. Tried everything still no joy

Post your e-mail here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Post your e-mail here.

pm sent

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could someone with commissioner access please pick Saquon Barkley for me so we can get this draft going again?

The from last season's league does not have commissioner access, so I can't just go in and send myself an email.

TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drunken slob said:

Could someone with commissioner access please pick Saquon Barkley for me so we can get this draft going again?

The from last season's league does not have commissioner access, so I can't just go in and send myself an email.

TIA

Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-05-01 at 3:27 PM, FF Ninja said:

I'm in if needed. I totally forgot about PDSL.

The same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After handing off my SSL team to Fro, I am really, really, really looking forward to this year's MBSL's......guess I'll be a grasshopper for a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.