What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 Spring Survivor League Sign-Up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
League 1 will start April 30th.  8 hour draft clock, cut in half after each time out.  Much more more to follow in this post, but anyone interested can post here to reserve their slot.  

Sweet Love

Duckboy

Stephan Holloway

bro1ncos

Stinkin Ref

Shawdowfax

Norseman

Ruffrodys

Mr. Irrelevant

Drunken Slob

Comet

Reaper

OZ

Rudnicki

Bicycle Seat Sniffer

16 Bassnbrew 

Crippler

Ryheaps

Nittanylion

Fullback Fro

Rudy

Busman

FFNinja

Last edited by a moderator:
In. If we uphold recent SSL tradition of a league(s) with traditional lineups and one with a flex spot my preference would be the latter.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

36 98 8 12 95 90 9 39 25 61 23 35 41 53 14 97

Timestamp: 2018-05-02 12:40:02 UTC

Sweet Love 36

Ducky 98

Stephan Holloway 8

bro1ncos 12

Stinkin Ref 95

Shawdowfax 90

Norseman 9

Ruffrodys 39

Mr. Irrelevant 25

Drunken Slob 61

Comet 23

Reaper 35

OZ 41

Rudnicky 53

Bicycle Seat Sniffer 14

16 Bassnbrew 97

Ducky 98

Bassnbrew 97

Stinkin Ref 95

Shawdowfax 90

Drunken Slob 61

Rudnicky 53

Oz 41

Ruffrodys 39

Sweet Love 36

Reaper 35

Mr. Irrelevant 25

Comet 23

Bicycle Seat Sniffer 14

bro1ncos 12

Norseman 9

Stephan Holloway 8

Ducky 98

Bassnbrew 97

Stinkin Ref 95

Shawdowfax 90

Drunken Slob 61

Rudnicky 53

Oz 41

Ruffrodys 39

Sweet Love 36

Reaper 35

Mr. Irrelevant 25

Comet 23

Bicycle Seat Sniffer 14

bro1ncos 12

Norseman 9

Stephan Holloway 8
These are our ages, right?

I am not on the Christmas good list this year. Out of three drafts, I have been assigned #8 in the WSL 1 and then #16 in both the PDSL and this SSL. @OZ* my wife says that I sometimes act like I am eight.

I am not on the Christmas good list this year. Out of three drafts, I have been assigned #8 in the WSL 1 and then #16 in both the PDSL and this SSL. @OZ* my wife says that I sometimes act like I am eight.
Ranked teams based on owner age except for Holloway.  Had to handicap him so he was # of 2017-8 championships divided by his age.

somehow I was linked previously to Sweet Love.... :loco: ....think I figured it out but be prepared for some issues in the rollover

Could someone with commissioner access please pick Saquon Barkley for me so we can get this draft going again?

The from last season's league does not have commissioner access, so I can't just go in and send myself an email.

TIA

Could someone with commissioner access please pick Saquon Barkley for me so we can get this draft going again?

The from last season's league does not have commissioner access, so I can't just go in and send myself an email.

TIA
Done

After handing off my SSL team to Fro, I am really, really, really looking forward to this year's MBSL's......guess I'll be a grasshopper for a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread