What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Master's gear giveaway- encourage charity (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
I will give a masters white mens hat, a towel, and an official masters ball to the person who guesses the winner and score to par.  Tie breaker is 2nd and 3rd place finishers(no scores).

Will take entries until the end of Thursday est.  

One free entry.

For every 5 dollars you donate to Chance for hope, you get additional entries before the end of Thursday.  10 dollars will give you a pick after Friday.    25 dollars will give you a pick after Saturday.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=4dfdoCIfAyFCGXfDCIpOlaKVIvCpzwiBDmwfP6GGOdNmyvTG6D3C1nHClLYy2lZX7gD0m0&country.x=US&locale.x=US

Good luck.  Wish I thought of this before I went and would have bought much more gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will allow later picks if the give to charity.  First in rules still apply.  Change in opening post. 

Just a quick heads up...

The Masters app is probably one of the better apps around. Extremely comprehensive and great content.

Thanks Cav.⛳

I will give a masters white mens hat, a towel, and an official masters ball to the person who guesses the winner and score to par.  Tie breaker is 2nd and 3rd place finishers(no scores).

Will take entries until the end of Thursday est.  

One free entry.

For every 5 dollars you donate to Chance for hope, you get additional entries before the end of Thursday.  10 dollars will give you a pick after Friday.    25 dollars will give you a pick after Saturday.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=4dfdoCIfAyFCGXfDCIpOlaKVIvCpzwiBDmwfP6GGOdNmyvTG6D3C1nHClLYy2lZX7gD0m0&country.x=US&locale.x=US

Good luck.  Wish I thought of this before I went and would have bought much more gear.
This is brilliant, kudos bro

Users who are viewing this thread