What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2018 Stanley Cup playoffs thread: Caps and Mystics to raise banners together in October. Congrats DC!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Hartman better get at least one game.  I'd argue rennie as well for his cross check in the face but I know the odds of that 

Val Filppula skating as top line center in practice today. :lmao: :lmao:  I guess college coach already has his tee times reserved for Saturday morning. Crosby might score two hat tricks tomorrow night. :lmao:  
Just a note about the possible matchup if Couturier is out again tomorrow:

@charlieo_conn

Valtteri Filppula has been the second-worst regular forward in hockey (700 5v5 mins) relative to his teammates in Corsi and Expected Goals. There's really no role or usage explanation that can excuse that. I find it nearly impossible to believe he'd hold up as 1C tomorrow.

Just a note about the possible matchup if Couturier is out again tomorrow:

@charlieo_conn

Valtteri Filppula has been the second-worst regular forward in hockey (700 5v5 mins) relative to his teammates in Corsi and Expected Goals. There's really no role or usage explanation that can excuse that. I find it nearly impossible to believe he'd hold up as 1C tomorrow.
I still can’t believe Yzerman was able to dump that contract and corpse on the Flyers. 

Bruins getting outplayed but the refs doing them no favors either 

pretty clear they won’t see a PP while in Toronto 

Users who are viewing this thread