What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2018 Stanley Cup playoffs thread: Caps and Mystics to raise banners together in October. Congrats DC!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Toronto was not the best team tonite. But I give them credit - they buried their chances. Similar to Boston last game

i always knew this was going 6. Hoping that’s as far as it goes 

As usual when my team is losing late... I assume that accelerating my drinking is accelerating the scoring. And then I’m just drunk, too hyped to sleep, and disappointed. No obvious place to go from here 

Rask was the first B's goalie to be replaced mid-playoff game since Craig Billington came in for Blaine Lacher against the Devils in 1995.

Rask wasn't good, the team broke down in front of him on at least three of the goals and didn't show up until it was 4-1. Nash still doesn't look right -- hopefully we're not seeing "Playoff Nash". The PP advantage helped but the Bruins really poured it on in the last 30 minutes when it was too late.

On to Game 6. Hopefully this won't be like 2013 when they stunk in Game 5, lost Game 6 and then ... something happened in Game 7.

Malkin out

@JoshYohe_PGH: Sheahan will replace Malkin on second line. Sheary-Brassard-Rust line remains intact. Crosby will skate with Hornqvist and Guentzel.

I know you're coached to extend the delayed call as long as possible but I wonder in this situation if Pens would have been better off giving the puck up earlier to have more of the 2 min PP in first period.

Some of the delayed penalty was spent changing lines and cycling in neutral zone.

I know you're coached to extend the delayed call as long as possible but I wonder in this situation if Pens would have been better off giving the puck up earlier to have more of the 2 min PP in first period.

Some of the delayed penalty was spent changing lines and cycling in neutral zone.
I see your point but I think you always take man advantage time and no possession for other team as long as possible.  unless it’s to get a 5v3

Last edited by a moderator:
wilked said:
As usual when my team is losing late... I assume that accelerating my drinking is accelerating the scoring. And then I’m just drunk, too hyped to sleep, and disappointed. No obvious place to go from here 
I blame Jack Edwards

@avappleyard: I have zero clue how Manning-Gudas is still a pairing after so long.

Their skillsets are really so unsuited for each other and the result of their pairing has been both being less valuable than they are apart. #Flyers

Users who are viewing this thread