What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much do you pay for a haircut? (1 Viewer)

$17 + $5 tip. Sport Clips. They have 2 hot girls there that do a good job, I'm sure both will be gone in no time. As long as I don't get the guy that both looks and bloviates like Cliff Clavin, I'm good. 

Last edited by a moderator:
$15, no tip but it’s a neighborhood girl that does it in her basement so I figure the whole amount is going to her so she doesn’t need a tip

if she does the kids too it comes to $45 so I’ll usually give her $50 then because they’re monsters 

$9.99 + $3 tip.

Great Clips has a $10 haircut card where you prepay and all haircuts are that price. Been doing it for last 7 years. You can buy $200 at a time, so I get it and it lasts about 2 years.

18 cut, 7 tip

I go to a 80 year old Italian guy that weighs 80lbs soaking wet. Guy is an institution.

And some of you are cheap bastards 

$12 + $5 tip

The guy is around the block from my house. I was so happy when a regular barber shop opened up there. I can pass by and see if no one else is in there. In and out in 10 minutes.

I was doing great clips in my early 20s...at one haircut they used clippers on the top and the sides instead of actually cutting my hair (I keep it shortish on top like 5/8 inch).

From that point forward I've cut my own hair.  Do it every 3 weeks and knock it out super quick.  No need to pay for clippers...

Zero. Haven't paid for a haircut since college. :homer:

For a while I was just going no guard, then shaved it clean for the last ten years. A few months ago I put away the razor, use no guard on top and 3mm for the beard. 3x each week

I used to be obsessed with acquiring coupons for Great Clips or SuperCuts, hoping to save a few dollars on a haircut every 8 weeks. There were times that I let my hair grow to an uncomfortable 1970s length just because I didn't want to pay $16 when I knew that I could get a haircut for only $7.99 if I could just find a damn coupon.

Then I had an epiphany: the few dollars that I save on a haircut is not worth looking like a reject from CHiPs.

haircut $20 + pedicure $35.  Tip $25.   She does a great job on both. Started getting the peds about 5 months ago. Highly recommend.  Free beer or wine upon request.

I used to be obsessed with acquiring coupons for Great Clips or SuperCuts, hoping to save a few dollars on a haircut every 8 weeks. There were times that I let my hair grow to an uncomfortable 1970s length just because I didn't want to pay $16 when I knew that I could get a haircut for only $7.99 if I could just find a damn coupon.

Then I had an epiphany: the few dollars that I save on a haircut is not worth looking like a reject from CHiPs.
CHIPS haircuts is what I request...come on bro.

$25+5

I’ve been going to the same guy for about 10 years but have stopped since I’m growing out my hair for my hair’s last reunion tour and dispite me having three different conversations about I want it cut, or not cut, he can’t figure it out. 

I might have to go to a place that cuts white folks hair. I’m terrified. 

I'm not hearing anything north of $30.
I was paying 65, then 85, which then went over 100 when the girl I'd been using for years and was very happy with was promoted to bend over and take it head stylist. I sadly moved on. Have a very fidgety guy around the corner who charges 40. At this point in my current state of rapid hair loss, it's good enough. I should mention I get 3 haircuts a year, so it's not like I'm shelling out that kind of coin monthly. Another sad state of NYC prices.

20% seems about right. It takes her like 10 minutes. 
It depends what it is 20% of honestly. Depending where you go, lots of the barbers/stylists have to pay rent for their space and are very much depending on tips. I can't imagine tipping less than $5 no matter how cheap and quick the hair cut is. My haircut is $20 and I tip $10. I'll tip $40 around Christmas. 

Users who are viewing this thread