What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Value of C Campbell, Kuechly, Sean Lee, Lavonte? (1 Viewer)

Ashem

Footballguy
Hey guys. I took over a rebuild and am looking to move some assets, but I'm not sure what draft picks I should be asking for or how to figure out their value.

12 team 50 man rosters offensive and defense players.

Start 2 D-Line, 2 LB, 2 DB's + 2 flex IDP spots.

2 points Tackle

1 point Assisted Tackle

5 points for each sack (or 2.5 point for every half sack)

Campbell was the #2 DL, about 100 points more then DL 24.

Kuechly was #10 LB, David was #15 LB, Lee was #35 LB.

Thanks.

Campbell is old enough that I'd be looking to sell him now in a rebuild.  He will still have value for a contender I would think.  Ask for a late 2nd (or a 3rd+4th if you need lots of bodies) and see who bites.

Kuechly is young enough at 26 that if you believe in his ability to stay healthy you should keep him.  Personally, I sold off all my Kuechly shares last season...I don't trust him to last at the rate his injuries have been piling up.  If you feel like I do, look for an owner that still feels he is an elite talent and try to get a late 1st.

David is probably a player I'd hang on to.  Tampa LBs get a nice bump from the league's most favorable stat crew, and tend to put up big numbers.  If you decide to keep Kuechly though you might ge able to get similar value out of David instead...probably more like half a round later though.

Lee's future depends on what Dallas does draftwise at LB.  He's also sufficiently old that you will probably do as well keeping him to start while you rebuild than trying to move him.

One thing to do is take a look at some ADP data as far as figuring out what sort of offensive talent would be comparable trade value for your guys.  It will be somewhat scoring system dependent, but can give you a ballpark if you are new to idp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft pick value for those players is heavily dependent upon how IDP's stack up with your offensive scoring.  If IDP scoring is an after thought and most people tend to wait in the draft for the IDP side because of it you probably will not be able to turn those players into top draft picks.  Many variables to really know how to assign a pick value to the IDP guys mentioned.

In general, I would look to move Campbell off his great year.  I wouldn't expect him to put up that good of a year moving forward.  Try and sell at his high value to a contender.  Kuechly is a retirement waiting to happen.  As Arodin mentioned I would move him to someone that believes.  Don't get bent out of shape though if he starts out well because when on the field he is a stud.  I would just rather sell now at a premium than wait too long and be stuck with an untradeable retired player.  Lee also falls in that boat.  Great when healthy but that is about half the time.  David is interesting in that when he there alone (Kwon out) he is a stud.  However, when Kwon is healthy he falls back into the pack and doesn't have much appeal for me.  Solid guy, won't hurt you but is not elite.  Nice depth as a 2nd or 3rd LB on your team. 

Users who are viewing this thread