What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Generous offer for Kuechly / Bosa? (1 Viewer)

Bossman

Footballguy
Just curious what FBG think of this trade offer that I sent. (Dynasty IDP)

Other owner posted that he is in need of a RB as his only viable RB's are Tarik Cohen CHI and Damien Williams MIA.

Scoring is: 1 ppr / 1.5 tackle / 3 sack + 0.5 per sack yd

I give: Freeman, Devonta ATL RB // Beasley, Vic ATL DE
He gives: Bosa, Joey LAC DE // Kuechly, Luke CAR LB

Owner getting Freeman / Beasley rejected. Weak offer?

I would have taken Freeman there, especially given the severe positional need.

I tend to be higher on Freeman than average though, and lower on Kuechly than almost everyone.  It isn't wildly out of line, so easy to see different owners going either way.

This is totally dependent on your opinion of Kuechly.  I think he is one hit from retirement and wouldn't want him and I think Beasley will bounce back moving back to DE.  I probably lean towards the Freeman side because of that.  But if the other guy doesn't like Beasley and thinks Kuechly will stay healthy then this is pretty far off.

Hankmoody said:
Not terrible but I wouldn't accept it either, those are two premium IDP's for one semi-premium RB.  Anything beyond that should probably go to the AC

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/forum/48-the-idp-assistant-coach/
I went to the AC to post this but realized this isn't a "need your advice ... should I make this trade" topic.

More of a feeler for how others value the players involved. 

I fear for Keukly's health as well but I'm still high on him. Bosa is soon to be elite if not already.

and my value of Freeman is really high ... especially with a full point per reception.

Guess we'll have to see if Beasly breaks out this year. Probably one of those deals that I'll be thankfull was rejected.

Seems close, but it's hard to know how to evaluate the offer without reference to the entire rosters involved, starting roster size/number of IDP starters and the future draft picks owned by these teams. Getting Freeman would, on the surface, VASTLY improve the other guy's chance to be competitive in the short-term, because he's not winning anything with just Cohen and Williams. And Beasley's back at DE where just a season ago he put up 15.5 sacks and six forced fumbles. But the other guy's team might be so awful that he knows he's not realistically competitive in the short-term, and resigned to the fact that by the time he is, Freeman might not have much value. Bosa, on the other hand, is not already elite, he's arguably the top dynasty IDP player period. And he's only 22. I'm pretty leery of Kuechly's health, and would be trying to move him while he still has value. By this time next year, it might be just Beasley + Freeman for Bosa. And all else being equal, that seems like a good move for the guy thin at RB.

Zealots? I would be happy he rejected if it is zealots. Sure I will take Bosa over Beasley but I would much rather have Freeman. Kuechly has been great but has also had a lot of concussion issues and he is easier to replace than Freeman I think.

Users who are viewing this thread