What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Don't count out the Raptors! (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
I'm going to go ahead and say it: neither Cleveland nor Boston will get to the NBA Finals this year.  The reason I say that is because both are going to get eliminated in back-to-back rounds by the Toronto Raptors, the Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Semifinals, the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.  No one is talking about the Raptors as a championship-caliber team, probably because they've had so much playoff disappointment in the past.  This is the best season so far in franchise history, and you can attribute that to 2 guys: Kyle Lowry, and, of course, DeMar DeRozan.  I think if the Raptors were to reach the NBA Finals, it'll be because of DeRozan and Lowry and their leadership.  Personally, I believe DeRozan is a slightly more key piece to their success than is Lowry.  The point I'm trying to make is this could be the year it finally comes together for the Raptors.  They may not win the NBA championship, but they'll give the Houston Rockets all they can handle in the Finals.  So, who out there is making the mistake of sleeping on the Raptors?

I'm going to go ahead and say it: neither Cleveland nor Boston will get to the NBA Finals this year.  The reason I say that is because both are going to get eliminated in back-to-back rounds by the Toronto Raptors, the Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Semifinals, the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.  No one is talking about the Raptors as a championship-caliber team, probably because they've had so much playoff disappointment in the past.  This is the best season so far in franchise history, and you can attribute that to 2 guys: Kyle Lowry, and, of course, DeMar DeRozan.  I think if the Raptors were to reach the NBA Finals, it'll be because of DeRozan and Lowry and their leadership.  Personally, I believe DeRozan is a slightly more key piece to their success than is Lowry.  The point I'm trying to make is this could be the year it finally comes together for the Raptors.  They may not win the NBA championship, but they'll give the Houston Rockets all they can handle in the Finals.  So, who out there is making the mistake of sleeping on the Raptors?
:sleep:

:wall:

Users who are viewing this thread