What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ace of Diamonds - LIVE AUCTION for 2020 (1 Viewer)

Draft Type:Live Standard Draft :shrug:

although it’s also set as a keeper league so who knows

Keeper Settings:Yes, enable Keeper League Management tools

Keeper Deadline Date:Wed Mar 25 3:00am EDT

So, with the season starting March 26th, we'll have to move the draft up.  Weeknights are nearly impossible for me, but I can try to make it work if we are committed to a live draft.  

Lambskin can't make the 22nd, so that's out.  Would Saturday, March 21 be completely out of line?  Taking your thoughts now....

So, with the season starting March 26th, we'll have to move the draft up.  Weeknights are nearly impossible for me, but I can try to make it work if we are committed to a live draft.  

Lambskin can't make the 22nd, so that's out.  Would Saturday, March 21 be completely out of line?  Taking your thoughts now....
Yeah I have another draft on the 22nd at 8 and it’s too much of a cluster to do both.  I could as a last resort but would prefer not to

21st isn’t ideal from a wife management perspective but I can probably make it work 

What about an early morning draft?  

Damon wants to switch this to auction.  I'll  let you guys discuss.  If that's the way we want to go, I'm handing the keys over to him.  I just don't have the energy or desire to put any more time into this than the bare minimum.  

*****ANNOUNCE******

The draft is SET for Sunday, March 22nd at 11am ET/8am PT.  This is a MORNING draft.  Guys are too busy at night.  This is the deal and it ain't changing.  

Still have 13 teams, so bark now if you're out.  

Thanks,
GM

Complete draft order is below.  I am being asked about postponing our draft, which is set for Sunday, March 22 at 11am ET/8am PT.  I think that might be prudent, but would like to get input from you guys.  As of right now, we really don’t have any clarity on when the MLB season will begin.  I think maybe the responsible thing to do would be to wait until early next week to make the decision on our draft.  Perhaps then, we’ll know more. 

Thoughts?

da Raiders – 881
Tre - 792
Scott Sliver - 762
Cos – 729
Pickles - 591
Lambskin - 472
FDAS – 396
ChemX - 183
Charlie – 176
Petty - 165
JTC - 135