What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

R.I.P. Harry Anderson (1 Viewer)

Started on Cheers, no?

Perfectly unassuming yet reassuring.

Bull, please lower the Flags to half-mast.

One of the all-time episodes of Cheers was when Harry helped Coach get his money back from the hustler.

Sam: all along it was you and Coach

Coach: you're not even close, Sam

Harry: yeah, he is

Coach: oh, that's it exactly

https://youtu.be/3x5kjNo5jCA?t=222
We're rewatching Cheers and just saw that episode recently. Markie Post was actually on only a few episodes later as Diane's friend who they think is into Sam.

RIP Harry... :banned:

One of my wishes is to retire and run for my local magistrate judge. I planned to use Harry T. Stone shtick as much as I can, including playing Mel Torme. 

I guess it’ll be tribute shtick now. :cry:  

We're rewatching Cheers and just saw that episode recently. Markie Post was actually on only a few episodes later as Diane's friend who they think is into Sam.

RIP Harry... :banned:
Same here - been going through all seasons, and it's a far better written show than I recall, having been a kid when it started and in college when it ended. 

On Season 7 now - woody is great but nothing matches the coach and Diane years. 

Very sad news. I loved Night Court, it really got me hooked on pretty much anything John Larroquette did.

Night Court was a great show.  Best part to me was John Larroquette who played Dan Fielding.  I don't recall either Larroquette or Anderson having much screen time after NC, but looking at Wiki, Larroquette has been on many shows since then.

Users who are viewing this thread