What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Caption this photo (1 Viewer)

"Zack, come on over to our side and help us out. You'll get a 20% raise and you can use the megaphone. And grab the bathroom keys."

The moment when Zack Morris finally realized that he should have listened to Mr. Belding all along and put more effort into his schoolwork. 

Bullhorn guy : "What do we want?"

Crowd : "Quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla substitute 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha for mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a scoop of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred with a dome lid."  (I cut and pasted all this from the interwebz, I'm a McCafe guy myself, I threw in the dome lid part for extra schtick value)

Bullhorn guy : "How do we pay?"

Crowd : "With our free rewards cards!"

Users who are viewing this thread