What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your "go to" pair of jeans (1 Viewer)

The General

Footballguy
What are people wearing? I go Banana Republic Slim Rapid Movement for my daily wear. May want to expand the repertoire based on some of the fine selections I see from fellow FBG's.

This a good time to ask why you refer to them as a "pair" of jeans? Are the individual legs their own jean?

I hate slim jeans. Tight. Anything hugging me. I always go straight or boot cut.

Right now the go to is Lee straight cut L342 modern series.

7 for all mankind. Stumbled into these a couple years ago and will only buy these now. I forget which style of theirs I wear but it's a great fit. Roomy without being too loose but look good. I could wear them all day, every day. They have a smidgen of elastic to them which makes them super comfortable. 

Bullhead Rincon Slim Straight. I think you can only get them at Pac Sun. Just really solid jeans, and not ridiculously expensive. I haven't bought a pair in a while but imagine they're still around $50.

Lost a little weight so all my jeans were too big.  I don't wear them as much as I used to so I didn't need to get a bunch.  "Treated" myself to a pair of selvege denim (Gustin for those that care.  Only $80ish for the pair I bought, so not some $200+ big name denim).  Still breaking them in so the jury is out on wether or not it is the way to go.

They were a pain to wear for the first few wearings.  They are softer and broken in now, but I haven't washed them yet (que the jeans in the freezer jokes), so they are much more comfortable.

It feels like the OP is trying to lead everyone down a path that will have every one start posting pictures of themselves in their favorite jeans. 

plenty of good ones that I like. 7s, Joes, AG, Hudson, Diesel, some old True Religions or Rock 'n Republics that are played out. varying degrees of tight/loose, light/dark, ripped/not. jeans =  :thumbup:

and if you say that's a lot of jeans, my wife has probably 4x as many. chicks, man.

I hate slim jeans. Tight. Anything hugging me. I always go straight or boot cut.

Right now the go to is Lee straight cut L342 modern series.
These Banana Republic ones I buy aren't really super tight even though they are labeled "Slim" and the material is super soft and stretchy. They are amazingly comfortable.

7 for all mankind. Stumbled into these a couple years ago and will only buy these now. I forget which style of theirs I wear but it's a great fit. Roomy without being too loose but look good. I could wear them all day, every day. They have a smidgen of elastic to them which makes them super comfortable. 
Same here, 7 for all Mankind. Around 10 years ago my wife took me to shop for jeans. All I'd worn previously were Old Navy jeans. I saw the price tag and wondered how anyone could pay $200 for a pair of jeans. I've never looked back. I hate spending money on clothes but these jeans are worth it. 

What are people wearing? I go Banana Republic Slim Rapid Movement for my daily wear. May want to expand the repertoire based on some of the fine selections I see from fellow FBG's.
I tried banana republic but of the three pairs I bought, I had 2 zippers that broke teeth.  Now I only wear express pants I buy whenever they're on super sale.

Same here, 7 for all Mankind. Around 10 years ago my wife took me to shop for jeans. All I'd worn previously were Old Navy jeans. I saw the price tag and wondered how anyone could pay $200 for a pair of jeans. I've never looked back. I hate spending money on clothes but these jeans are worth it. 
If you wait until they go on sale you can find them for 'only' 130 or so. Still worth every penny. I'm a customer for life. They're just that comfortable. 

I wear the Austin style. Had to ask the Mrs what style I wear, haha.

If you wait until they go on sale you can find them for 'only' 130 or so. Still worth every penny. I'm a customer for life. They're just that comfortable. 

I wear the Austin style. Had to ask the Mrs what style I wear, haha.
Same here. :lol:  Except it's spelled Austyn. Come on, man, don't disrespect the brand. 

I don't keep track of sales on designer jeans. What am I, a woman?

Please PM me when they go on sale. 

I tried banana republic but of the three pairs I bought, I had 2 zippers that broke teeth.  Now I only wear express pants I buy whenever they're on super sale.
They can be inconsistent. They have a great return policy though. I buy all their stuff online - they almost always have a 40% off deal - then return anything I don’t like or fits weird.

Even plump guys like you and me can wear skinny jeans. They're made out of stretchable elastic crap.

One of the funniest guys I know rocks these things. He's 5-11,  330lbs.
Yup. I think there is skinny which are like stretch pants and this slim style that just is a little more fit but not skin tight. The material is the key part to this. They look like regular jeans but stretch.

Some space at polymers at work here.

Users who are viewing this thread