What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Move Landry? (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
10 team Dynasty, 0.25ppr

Luck, Rivers, Tyrod

Ajayi, Drake, Williams/Jones, Booker, Martin 

Keenan, M Bryant, Cooper, Hilton, Juju, Landry

Ertz, Kittle

Current champ has 1.08, 1.10. 2.02, 2.04, 2.07, 2.10. He also has a stacked Taxi squad and too many picks this year. Either has to promote many taxi players to active roster, or trade away picks. 

I have the 1.04 and some later picks. I plan to take the best RB left at 1.04, but I dont have much on Taxi outside of Chad Kelly and Chad Williams. The 1.08 and 1.10 could provide another rb or wr that I will need in a few years. 

Would you move Landry for 1.08 and 1.10? Suggestions to other trade ideas are welcome. 

I would make that trade as quick as you can.  You are very solid at WR and Landry has big questions with his new location in Cleveland.  I doubt you will be able to get both picks but if the guy needs to get rid of them maybe he is willing to do it. 

I wouldn’t give those picks for Landry, but if you know someone who will run, don’t walk. Maybe one of them, even then I’d rather take my chances with the WRs available. 

Users who are viewing this thread