What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$56 PPR Dynasty Startup - Draft after NFL Draft - No Superflex, D, or K (1 Viewer)

Polka King

Footballguy
Do you prefer a simple PPR dynasty league that is open and active year round? Do you pay your fees on time and respond to trade offers with a couple of days (even in Feb and March?)  Then this startup is for you.  I am a responsive commish with over 10 years of Dyno experience. I’m in a few leagues but not so many that I neglect any of my teams.  All I want is 11 other owners that abide by the above principles and are in it for the long haul.

Below is a link to the league page so you can review scoring and bylaws.  This setup is similar to another league I run and we have had an extremely active offseason.  I would like to begin drafting the week after the NFL draft when everyone is paid up.  We will have a slow snake draft on MFL (hence the $50 plus $6 yearly fee) with funds held by Leaguesafe.  We will randomly draw an order and then you will be able to select your draft slot.  Any trades of your 2019 first rounders before, during, or after the draft will require you to pay an additional $56 immediately.

Please PM me with a quick note regarding your dynasty experience and a few links to existing leagues you are in. I will take a few days to review responses and will get back to you by the end of the week.  I’m looking forward to getting rolling with a dedicated group of owners!

https://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/54039#0

We will use the Groupme app to assist with league messaging and communications.

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread