What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Celebrity women that are likely to be bad in bed (1 Viewer)

NeverEnough

Footballguy
We all find certain celebs attractive and want to tag them, but let's talk about who we think might be a bad lay.

I find Sandra Bullock & Emma Stone very attractive, but I can see Sandra being not all that good in bed. :(

Roseanne Barr - I honestly don't want to find out how bad she is, but I have to imagine the whole experience would be horrifying. Unless you are into that kind of thing. :oldunsure:

There really are unicorns. No, I've never heard of a bad female lay, unless it's someone who points at your junk and laughs hysterically, which has never, ever happened to me. At all. Ever. Not once.  
You must be a virgin or only had 2 partners. We've all slept with a woman who is a bad lay, dude.

You must be a virgin or only had 2 partners. We've all slept with a woman who is a bad lay, dude.
Nope. Can't think of one. Oh, wait, if you describe sex with a girl as like "having sex with your underwear on," I guess that qualifies. I stand corrected.

So what modern celebrity qualifies? Aren't they mainly glorified strippers?  

Oprah?  But who wouldn't be willing to try? I'll take a sugar momma.

Hillary? :X

Ruth badger Ginsberg?

Last edited by a moderator:
I once posted on a forum with a guy who was a cable installation guy who said he once ####ed Natalie Portman and she was awful.  Apparently he installed in the LA area and had a bunch of stories. I love Natalie Portman but cant get the image out of my head that she would be terrible in the sack.  

Yeah could see her being strictly missionary with the lights off
not to mention the NDA you'd have to sign, the sleep mask/blindfold you'd need to wear (even in the dark), the examination gloves she'd have you slip on ... and, of course, triple baggin' the member. 

Gwenyth Paltrow - looks like she could be a lame lay and even if she isn’t theres no telling what whacky experiment she has going on down there 
why don't you want your ####### bleached? 

Gwenyth Paltrow - looks like she could be a lame lay and even if she isn’t theres no telling what whacky experiment she has going on down there 
Paltrow is goofy, but unless she is 100% lying in her interviews, I'm pretty sure she would not leave room for many complaints.

There really are unicorns. No, I've never heard of a bad female lay, unless it's someone who points at your junk and laughs hysterically, which has never, ever happened to me. At all. Ever. Not once.  
Bad in bed is like bad pizza. Even bad pizza tastes good but there is a huge difference between the "bad" and great stuff.  Think of bad in bed like Little Caesars or Pizza Hut while great lays are like some of the best pizza you can find in places like NY or Chicago.

here's the thing now, imo. hollywood and celebrity culture is so sexualized already that it's hard for me to believe that those moving through the ranks aren't aware. i'm expecting them all to be hyper aware of their image and how they are perceived even down to this aspect of their persona. they can't be "bad lays" because we're having this conversation. 

Users who are viewing this thread