What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Zeke is there a combo you would trade Zeke (1 Viewer)

tils

Footballguy
Hi guys, looking to acquire Zeke.  Our league is a 10 team full IDP protect 9 players fairly traditional non ppr league but sacks and int's are worth 9 points for defense.

My Roster has more protected players right now and his fewer due to deals since declaring protected lists.  Starting req Offense 2Qb, 1Rb, 2Wr, 1TE 1 flex, Defense 3db, 3lb, 3dl

My roster Bortles, Watson, Kamara D Johnson, Beckham, Hopkins, A Robinson, B Cooks Defensive guys don't really matter for this deal but I have J Houston, D Hunter, JPP.  I have the 1(2), 1(10) no second rd but all the other picks in each rd. Planning to use the 2nd overall to Draft Ertz at TE

His Roster Goff, Newton, Cook, Elliot, Evans Howard on Offense and just Griffen on defense.  He has no picks till the 5th round.  He paid a lot to get Elliott and Cook.

My plan was to offer any 2 of these players (only 1 of the RB's) for Elliott and a 5th rd pick

D Johnson, Kamara, A Robinson, B Cooks

The top 90 players are typically already protected and him not having a pick till the 5th rd means he won't will have very slim pickings to try to find a starting wr 

Do you think 2 of the 4 above would get Elliott and a 5th rd?  Or is there something else you would offer.  I am concerned that Johnson/Cards will be point starved and Kamara does not have as much value in non ppr and was last year the exception and ceiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeke would be very very close in value to D Johnson or Hopkins by themselves. If you wanted to trade Hopkins for Zeke that swap should only require bits and pieces to make it work. 

If you are open to moving picks I would say Cooks OR Robinson plus the 1.02 might work, but probably isn't enough without late picks. If its Ertz plus Cooks/Allen thats getting close.

I would favor you keeping Kamara and DJ. Having 3 rbs with top 5/10 potential trumps having Cooks or Robinson who are top 15 on new teams. Especially for non ppr. 

I would also suggest not aiming for Zeke. Shop around Cooks or Robinson for Cook, Gordon, Hunt, and even cheaper but with upside would be Mixon, McKinnon, and CMC. The later 3 could be had much cheaper, may not even need to trade a WR and could move the 1.10. 

Thx Snoochie...our pool is a bit odd...but no one seems to value Robinson or cooks at all.  I have been shopping them and the best offer I have had was Bobby Wagner straight up for Robinson.  It's shocking to me as there are three teams with only 1 wr rostered and there are 22 protected...best available to be drafted is likely juju.  Thanks àgain for the advice.

I'm assuming it's David Johnson and not Duke Johnson. If that's the case I'd just stand pat with your team especially since you only start 1 RB and 1 flex. You'll end up having to give away too much to acquire Zeke who isn't that much of an upgrade over Johnson or Kamara (if he is even an upgrade given RB seasonal variability) plus really for no reason in the world you are making his team better while hurting your team.  You have a strong team-don't overthink things and screw it up.

I like you locking up Ertz with the 1.02 to round out your team, then use the 1.10 on one of the top rookie RB's or WR's.

I would move DJ and a 3rd for Zeke.  DJ will be a few months from turning 27 when the season starts and Zeke will have just turned 23.  And its non-PPR.

Users who are viewing this thread