What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New To Dynasty (1 Viewer)

NinerNate

Footballguy
Really looking into getting in a dynasty league. What’s the best way to learn and understand the different type of leagues and processes?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting a paid dynasty league this year. Draft will be 4/30/2018 at 7:30PM $25 buy in. Draft is on myfantasyleague and league is hosted on ESPN. It will be a 12 team ppr league. 

Hey, Niner Nate.

If you want some free advice and thoughts, feel free to email me at rawluk2010@hotmail.com and I would be glad to answer some of your questions.  I run some leagues and they are are all full but I still like to help folks out.  What goes around comes around.

Cheers.

I have two leagues I need replacements for. One is a Keeper League with contracts and one is an Auction League with contracts. The teams available are orphans and the buyin is $200 but the entry fee for 2018 is reduced to $100 to fill the leagues. If you are interested, I can forward the available teams. Email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com

i got a 12 team league dynasty starting 150 a team pays 1200 to winner.  email me mnack89@yahoo.com to take a look.  this is the third league i have created this season since I am having massive interest from my previous commissioner experience and word of mouth over past 3 years.    Play is on fleaflicker, email draft begins when rosters are full and everyone is paid

qb,rb,rb,wr,wr,wr,te,flex,k,defst

20 man roster, 2 taxi

Users who are viewing this thread