What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Devonta Freeman + 1.09 for Barkley? (1 Viewer)

Not enough for Barkley IMO.  Quite a bit off and don't see anyone giving Barkley for that but if you can do it, jump on it immediately.  

This is light for the 1.01 as everyone has stated.  You can try but it will most likely be rejected quickly.

Not enough for Barkley. Would need another good first at least.  Freeman's value is all over the place.  In some of my leagues no one wants him and others they think he should be equal to the 1.1.  I think his value is the widest of any player I have seen this offseason. 

what about Evans straight up for Barkley in full ppr/ 10 team/ 2QB/ 2RB/ 2WR/ 2Flex/ 1 TE/ PK/ DEF? thx

what about Evans straight up for Barkley in full ppr/ 10 team/ 2QB/ 2RB/ 2WR/ 2Flex/ 1 TE/ PK/ DEF? thx
Depends on your needs.  Barkley has all the hype of being the best ever and Evans is coming off a down year.  I would be surprised if the Barkley owner would go for it but I don't think it is a terrible offer.  I just don't think it would be accepted. 

Users who are viewing this thread