What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blue Collar Bonaza! (1 Viewer)

squidrope

Footballguy
It's getting worse.  You call a "tradesman" and are lucky to get a call back after 3+ calls.   Time for the trades peeps to start charging supply and demand higher rates and end this annoying "maybe I'll call you back and maybe I'll show up" BS.  Smarten up BCG (Blue Collar Guy)  If you have a business that is successful and returns calls.  Charge (a ton) more and be available.  I ahd wished the border was closed but now I'm re-thinken.  Help me get rich by providing nothing more than what should be expected...

It's getting worse.  You call a "tradesman" and are lucky to get a call back after 3+ calls.   Time for the trades peeps to start charging supply and demand higher rates and end this annoying "maybe I'll call you back and maybe I'll show up" BS.  Smarten up BCG (Blue Collar Guy)  If you have a business that is successful and returns calls.  Charge (a ton) more and be available.  I ahd wished the border was closed but now I'm re-thinken.  Help me get rich by providing nothing more than what should be expected...
Ya live in Florida? It’s an epidemic here, even if you get one to take on the job good luck getting them to show up consistently 

Users who are viewing this thread