Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
squidrope

Blue Collar Bonaza!

Recommended Posts

It's getting worse.  You call a "tradesman" and are lucky to get a call back after 3+ calls.   Time for the trades peeps to start charging supply and demand higher rates and end this annoying "maybe I'll call you back and maybe I'll show up" BS.  Smarten up BCG (Blue Collar Guy)  If you have a business that is successful and returns calls.  Charge (a ton) more and be available.  I ahd wished the border was closed but now I'm re-thinken.  Help me get rich by providing nothing more than what should be expected...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, squidrope said:

It's getting worse.  You call a "tradesman" and are lucky to get a call back after 3+ calls.   Time for the trades peeps to start charging supply and demand higher rates and end this annoying "maybe I'll call you back and maybe I'll show up" BS.  Smarten up BCG (Blue Collar Guy)  If you have a business that is successful and returns calls.  Charge (a ton) more and be available.  I ahd wished the border was closed but now I'm re-thinken.  Help me get rich by providing nothing more than what should be expected...

 

Ya live in Florida? It’s an epidemic here, even if you get one to take on the job good luck getting them to show up consistently 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerry jones said:

Ya live in Florida? It’s an epidemic here, even if you get one to take on the job good luck getting them to show up consistently 

:goodposting:  Called around for sod replacement and left numerous messages.  No calls returned.  It’s bad here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

:goodposting:  Called around for sod replacement and left numerous messages.  No calls returned.  It’s bad here.

Sent a couple emails for the same thing this weekend. Only 1 called. So much for getting multiple quotes. Might take months to do that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.