What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yahoo 12 Team PPR Leagues - WEEKLY PAYOUTS - $200 to $1000 (1 Viewer)

gfriley

Footballguy
I have multiple Yahoo 12 team Head to Head PPR Fantasy Football leagues I am running. All leagues are set-up exactly the same they just have different buy-ins. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 12 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 12 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them are in at least their 5th year (expect the $1000 league.  Its new this year.  Created for managers in the other leagues that requested it) with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues. If you are interested in a league email me at gfriley@aol.com and I'll send you the commish's note for that league. If you are still interested after that I will send you an invite to the league. These leagues will payout weekly highman, regular season champ, and the top 3 finishers at the end of the year. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com.

NEW LEAGUE - $200 Buy-in III (Draft time Monday September 9/3 at 10:00 pm EST) - (8 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 4 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - just opened at the request of current managers in other leagues and new teams looking to join a another league.  Teams will be joining and paying very soon

$250 Last Sec League - (Draft time Monday August 27th at 8:00 pm EST) - (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

$300 Competitive League - (Draft time Wednesday August 29th at 8:00 pm EST) - (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

$300 League IV - Players Only - (Draft time Thursday August 30th at 8:00 pm EST) - (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

$350 REAL PLAYERS League - (Draft time Sunday August 26th at 6:00 pm EST) - (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

$350 Last Minute League - (Draft time Sunday August 26th at 8:00 pm EST) - (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

$400 Masters League - (Draft time Tuesday September 9/4 at 8:00 pm EST) - (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

$400 Buy-In league II - (Draft time Wednesday September 9/5 at 8:00 pm EST) - (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

$500 BIG MONEY LEAGUE - (Draft time Monday September 9/3 at 6:00 pm EST) - (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

$1000 PRO LEAGUE - (Draft time Monday September 9/3 at 8:00 pm EST) - (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days